Hey Everyone, any help would be appreciated, When recording the T2200 records on say tv 2 then on tv 2+1  and interferes with other recordings, any ideas how to make it only record the normal time not both. Thanks in Advance.

Views: 153

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is very weird Jamie.

The DishTV guys should be able to help you with this but I would suggest that you check that your T2200 has the latest firmware installed.

I have a DishTV S7090 (Satellite) and this certainly does not exhibit this problem.

Are you booking a whole series to record or just a single episode??

And do you actually get two records for the same program showing  in the Library??

These devices should always only record on the primary channels (Not the +1 channels) unless there is a conflict with other booked recordings, then it should automatically switch one of the booked recordings to +1 to resolve the conflict.

Alan 

Hi Jamie

Have you made sure you have the latest software update installed? You can check by going to Menu > Software Upgrade > Manual Update or you can check the version number and date via Menu > Installation > System Info

Kind Regards
Dish TV Online Support

Hey Dish TV, build version is DIS007-10-0123  s/w is 01.23 wont let me upgrade via network or over the air can i check via dishtv.co.nz. thankyou

Thankyou Allan for taking the time to post reply, i really appreciate it

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

CRAIG ROBERTSON replied to CRAIG ROBERTSON's discussion ON DEMAND FREEZES
"I used to be able to tab across and access the individual apps , but now it just freezes on the…"
5 hours ago
John replied to Carl's discussion Recomendations
"Hi, do you have a model number? I too are looking around for a Tivo replacement (love the Tivo, so…"
11 hours ago
Biggles replied to John Ridgway's discussion YAGI-type UHF Aerial in the sitting room?
"No."
15 hours ago
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to John Ridgway's discussion YAGI-type UHF Aerial in the sitting room?
"Hi John  Thanks for your question, it's a good one!There have been no reports of aerials…"
16 hours ago
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to CRAIG ROBERTSON's discussion ON DEMAND FREEZES
"Hi Craig,  Are you able to tell me which app on Freeview On Demand you are having issues with?…"
16 hours ago
John Ridgway posted a discussion

YAGI-type UHF Aerial in the sitting room?

We are in a tiny flat with no access to mounting an aerial outside.We have put our YAGI-type UHF…See More
17 hours ago
CRAIG ROBERTSON posted a discussion

ON DEMAND FREEZES

Hi team,I recently purchased a Samsung HD Smart TV, UA43M5500ASXNZUnfortunately, your Freeview on…See More
19 hours ago

Dish TV
Dish TV Support replied to Trudy knighton's discussion Lost Internet connection
"Hi It would be best if you could contact our support team while in front of the unit. Call from a…"
Wednesday

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service