Hey Everyone, any help would be appreciated, When recording the T2200 records on say tv 2 then on tv 2+1  and interferes with other recordings, any ideas how to make it only record the normal time not both. Thanks in Advance.

Views: 189

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is very weird Jamie.

The DishTV guys should be able to help you with this but I would suggest that you check that your T2200 has the latest firmware installed.

I have a DishTV S7090 (Satellite) and this certainly does not exhibit this problem.

Are you booking a whole series to record or just a single episode??

And do you actually get two records for the same program showing  in the Library??

These devices should always only record on the primary channels (Not the +1 channels) unless there is a conflict with other booked recordings, then it should automatically switch one of the booked recordings to +1 to resolve the conflict.

Hi Jamie

Have you made sure you have the latest software update installed? You can check by going to Menu > Software Upgrade > Manual Update or you can check the version number and date via Menu > Installation > System Info

Kind Regards
Dish TV Online Support

Hey Dish TV, build version is DIS007-10-0123  s/w is 01.23 wont let me upgrade via network or over the air can i check via dishtv.co.nz. thankyou

Thankyou Allan for taking the time to post reply, i really appreciate it

Reply to Discussion

Latest Activity

Lance replied to Lance's discussion Hard-drive Format Issue
"The hard-drive is externally power as recommended, however there’s no maximum hard-drive size…"
1 hour ago
Biggles replied to Lance's discussion Hard-drive Format Issue
"There's also a problem with USB Powered HDDs as on most STBs they often just don't have…"
1 hour ago
Paul replied to Lance's discussion Hard-drive Format Issue
"Hi Lance I would say you have Zero chance of getting a 3Tb to work with your Dish-Tv S8100-ZA these…"
9 hours ago
Paul replied to Bruce Anderson's discussion Intermittent recording failures on Prime
"Hi Bruce What external media are you using to record to . i.e external hard-drive or usb flash…"
10 hours ago

Connect With Us!

© 2018   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service