Hey Everyone, any help would be appreciated, When recording the T2200 records on say tv 2 then on tv 2+1  and interferes with other recordings, any ideas how to make it only record the normal time not both. Thanks in Advance.

Views: 171

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is very weird Jamie.

The DishTV guys should be able to help you with this but I would suggest that you check that your T2200 has the latest firmware installed.

I have a DishTV S7090 (Satellite) and this certainly does not exhibit this problem.

Are you booking a whole series to record or just a single episode??

And do you actually get two records for the same program showing  in the Library??

These devices should always only record on the primary channels (Not the +1 channels) unless there is a conflict with other booked recordings, then it should automatically switch one of the booked recordings to +1 to resolve the conflict.

Alan 

Hi Jamie

Have you made sure you have the latest software update installed? You can check by going to Menu > Software Upgrade > Manual Update or you can check the version number and date via Menu > Installation > System Info

Kind Regards
Dish TV Online Support

Hey Dish TV, build version is DIS007-10-0123  s/w is 01.23 wont let me upgrade via network or over the air can i check via dishtv.co.nz. thankyou

Thankyou Allan for taking the time to post reply, i really appreciate it

Reply to Discussion

RSS

How do you receive Freeview?

How do you receive Freeview?
via Satellite Dish
via UHF aerial
Both
Unsure
doriddles

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

Lorilei replied to Marica Zoroja's discussion No signal
"Could this possibly be why I am unable to receive TVNZ channels in Napier?"
5 hours ago
Marcia Crossland replied to Marcia Crossland's discussion Lost channels TV1/2/6/7 on 21/11/2017
"Hi Josh I have my channels back and all ok, tks for the feedback"
yesterday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Marcia Crossland's discussion Lost channels TV1/2/6/7 on 21/11/2017
"Hi Marcia, The channels have resumed however they are not stable and Kordia are working on a fix,…"
yesterday
Marcia Crossland posted a discussion

Lost channels TV1/2/6/7 on 21/11/2017

Have lost these channels today and when I finally got hold of someone on Freeview technical support…See More
yesterday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Marica Zoroja's discussion No signal
"Hi Marica  There has been an issue with the Auckland Waiatarua Transimission Site and…"
yesterday
Marica Zoroja posted a discussion

No signal

Have lost signal short while ago on 1,2,6 and 7 channels but other channels are ok. Anyone else's…See More
yesterday
Biggles replied to Daniel Marsh's discussion Can't get NZ Freeview channels only overseas ones.
"Sounds like your dish could be pointing at the wrong satellite. Were you receiving OK before you…"
yesterday
Daniel Marsh posted a discussion

Can't get NZ Freeview channels only overseas ones.

Hi I have got a new Freeview SatBox (Dish-TV S7070rHD-XM) and its only picking up overseas channels…See More
Monday

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service