Hey Everyone, any help would be appreciated, When recording the T2200 records on say tv 2 then on tv 2+1  and interferes with other recordings, any ideas how to make it only record the normal time not both. Thanks in Advance.

Views: 170

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is very weird Jamie.

The DishTV guys should be able to help you with this but I would suggest that you check that your T2200 has the latest firmware installed.

I have a DishTV S7090 (Satellite) and this certainly does not exhibit this problem.

Are you booking a whole series to record or just a single episode??

And do you actually get two records for the same program showing  in the Library??

These devices should always only record on the primary channels (Not the +1 channels) unless there is a conflict with other booked recordings, then it should automatically switch one of the booked recordings to +1 to resolve the conflict.

Alan 

Hi Jamie

Have you made sure you have the latest software update installed? You can check by going to Menu > Software Upgrade > Manual Update or you can check the version number and date via Menu > Installation > System Info

Kind Regards
Dish TV Online Support

Hey Dish TV, build version is DIS007-10-0123  s/w is 01.23 wont let me upgrade via network or over the air can i check via dishtv.co.nz. thankyou

Thankyou Allan for taking the time to post reply, i really appreciate it

Reply to Discussion

RSS

How do you receive Freeview?

How do you receive Freeview?
via Satellite Dish
via UHF aerial
Both
Unsure
doriddles

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

Lorilei posted a discussion

Unable to receive TVNZ channels

Hi there, I live in Napier and am unable to pick up any of the TVNZ channels on Freeview. I only…See More
2 hours ago
Kevin Wilkinson replied to Kevin Wilkinson's discussion Missing On demand app
Wednesday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Josh Hill ✔️'s discussion Freeview launches set to transform TV
"Please see my reponses in bold below: "
Tuesday
Hash replied to Josh Hill ✔️'s discussion Freeview launches set to transform TV
"Will the local and international third-party video on demand (VOD) apps be 4K capable? Will it have…"
Tuesday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Kevin Wilkinson's discussion Missing On demand app
"Hi Kevin,  There might be a caching issue on the Freeview OnDemand Menus, sometimes depending…"
Tuesday
Kevin Wilkinson replied to Kevin Wilkinson's discussion Missing On demand app
"Yes I can that's how I noticed it was not there only the TVNZ on demand and the Threenow apps…"
Tuesday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Kevin Wilkinson's discussion Missing On demand app
"Hi Kevin, Can you confirm that the app dosn’t appear when you press the GREEN button to load…"
Monday
Kevin Wilkinson posted a discussion

Missing On demand app

I have recently got a new tv with freeview plusPanasonic 32inch LED TV ModelTH-32ES500Z Smart TVThe…See More
Monday

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service