Hey Everyone, any help would be appreciated, When recording the T2200 records on say tv 2 then on tv 2+1  and interferes with other recordings, any ideas how to make it only record the normal time not both. Thanks in Advance.

Views: 143

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is very weird Jamie.

The DishTV guys should be able to help you with this but I would suggest that you check that your T2200 has the latest firmware installed.

I have a DishTV S7090 (Satellite) and this certainly does not exhibit this problem.

Are you booking a whole series to record or just a single episode??

And do you actually get two records for the same program showing  in the Library??

These devices should always only record on the primary channels (Not the +1 channels) unless there is a conflict with other booked recordings, then it should automatically switch one of the booked recordings to +1 to resolve the conflict.

Alan 

Hi Jamie

Have you made sure you have the latest software update installed? You can check by going to Menu > Software Upgrade > Manual Update or you can check the version number and date via Menu > Installation > System Info

Kind Regards
Dish TV Online Support

Hey Dish TV, build version is DIS007-10-0123  s/w is 01.23 wont let me upgrade via network or over the air can i check via dishtv.co.nz. thankyou

Thankyou Allan for taking the time to post reply, i really appreciate it

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect With Us!

Latest Activity

Beth Emerre replied to Beth Emerre's discussion Lost all signal
"I've got Ultraplus 700hdmi"
yesterday
Beth Emerre posted a discussion

Lost all signal

I'm hoping someone can help...last Tuesday the area had two consecutive power cuts and since then…See More
yesterday
Patrick Mckibbin replied to Patrick Mckibbin's discussion New S7070rHD-XM does not get a signal - HELP
"Thanks Biggles and Josh Hill. Tried that and unfortunately did not work.  Looks like I am…"
yesterday
Biggles replied to Patrick Mckibbin's discussion New S7070rHD-XM does not get a signal - HELP
"Josh beat me to it. Needs to be changed to 10750/10750. Hopefully it will work then. I'm…"
yesterday
Josh Hill replied to Patrick Mckibbin's discussion New S7070rHD-XM does not get a signal - HELP
"Hi patrick,  Head back to the first menu in your first image and press the blue button, that…"
yesterday
Patrick Mckibbin replied to Patrick Mckibbin's discussion New S7070rHD-XM does not get a signal - HELP
"Thanks Biggles, Have uploaded two photos of the system trying to do its thing. Looks like the 11300…"
yesterday
Biggles replied to Patrick Mckibbin's discussion New S7070rHD-XM does not get a signal - HELP
"Check your LNB frequency. Should normally be 10750 but you may have an 11300 LNB? Can you post a…"
yesterday
"Thanks Josh Hill Yes the Sky box was working before and had great reception on all channels. Thanks"
yesterday

Upcoming Works

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service