Hi Guys

For the last few weeks when trying to set up to record, it comes up with "HDD cannot connect check connections" therefore I am unable to set record or play any previous recordings although they show up. TV reception is great.

I am connected to TV by HDMI. I do a reboot no difference, I have changed the cable no change. An hour or two later I see a screen sign "media initialization complete" or words to that effect and I can then set record etc. Tends to happen between 6 pm & 8 pm. That maybe a coincidence. EPG works fine .

Any ideas.

Arnie Mason 

Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Morning Arnie

There is a possible fault with the hard drive connections, and might be best to contact our email support team today so we can investigate further as this may be an indication of an hardware fault.

You can contact us here: https://www.dishtv.co.nz/index.php?route=information/contact

Hi,

Think I may have it sorted.

We had been turning the switch off at the wall, it has not happened since leaving it on standby.

Hence switching on around 6pm at the wall it would take some time to sort .

I will monitor it and get back to you if it happens again.

Thank you for your assistance Cheers Arnie.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Biggles replied to JO's discussion Breaking recording of seriess
"I presume you mean you are getting breaks in your series linking? This usually happens due to…"
1 hour ago
JO posted a discussion

Breaking recording of seriess

Hi there. Can anyone help me with why does My Freeview keep breaking the recording of a show. I set…See More
19 hours ago
Profile IconOUTAGE ALERT: Friday 28/07, 01:00AM to 03:00AM, Hamilton viewers using UHF aerial - Essential combiner maintenance work
21 hours ago
Profile IconOUTAGE ALERT: Friday 28/07, 01:00AM to 03:00AM, Auckland viewers using UHF aerial - Essential combiner maintenance work
21 hours ago
Josh Hill replied to david adamson's discussion No signal TVNZ 1 and 2
"Rescan again and see if you get back those channels Josh"
21 hours ago
david adamson replied to david adamson's discussion No signal TVNZ 1 and 2
"Oohs Problem has returned, no TVNZ and Maori TV. All other channels working well. Any clues, anyone?"
yesterday
P. A. replied to Adele Paris's discussion Lost Maori & Prime channels on Freeview
"Hi,  Same problem here. Samsung TV and UHF, not satellite. Several channels have disappeared…"
Tuesday
Josh Hill replied to Anouska Menzies's discussion Freeveiw plus gone another latest update
"Hi Anouska  Can you please do the following, (This double checks if the setting required to…"
Tuesday

Connect With Us!

Notes

Test

Test Note

Created by Josh Hill Jul 24, 2017 at 11:37am. Last updated by Josh Hill on Sunday.

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here.

Created by Josh Hill Jul 24, 2017 at 11:36am. Last updated by Bel on Sunday.

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service