Hi Guys

For the last few weeks when trying to set up to record, it comes up with "HDD cannot connect check connections" therefore I am unable to set record or play any previous recordings although they show up. TV reception is great.

I am connected to TV by HDMI. I do a reboot no difference, I have changed the cable no change. An hour or two later I see a screen sign "media initialization complete" or words to that effect and I can then set record etc. Tends to happen between 6 pm & 8 pm. That maybe a coincidence. EPG works fine .

Any ideas.

Arnie Mason 

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Morning Arnie

There is a possible fault with the hard drive connections, and might be best to contact our email support team today so we can investigate further as this may be an indication of an hardware fault.

You can contact us here: https://www.dishtv.co.nz/index.php?route=information/contact

Hi,

Think I may have it sorted.

We had been turning the switch off at the wall, it has not happened since leaving it on standby.

Hence switching on around 6pm at the wall it would take some time to sort .

I will monitor it and get back to you if it happens again.

Thank you for your assistance Cheers Arnie.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

David Lipscombe posted a discussion

Reception issues during rain

This evening prime +1 disappeared whilst 3+1 was clear as anything and all this was on satellite .…See More
2 hours ago
James Eaton replied to James Eaton's discussion Sound problems on all TVNZ channels
"This may be an intermittent problem there have been several reports from others on the Neighbourly…"
yesterday
Philip Lodewick Olivier replied to Philip Lodewick Olivier's discussion Problems with Dish TV s7070r decoder.
"Followed some of the advice on this forum and did a "Factory Default" reset, tried again…"
yesterday
James Eaton replied to James Eaton's discussion Sound problems on all TVNZ channels
"So it is all fixed now. (19:00)"
yesterday
James Eaton posted a discussion

Sound problems on all TVNZ channels

Transmitter is Ngarara in WaikanaeOnce again the sound is out of sync with the video on TVNZ…See More
yesterday
Maureen Seth replied to Maureen Seth's discussion aerialBox-mini T1000 no longer working
"Thanks for your advice. I decided to upgrade to the T2200 anyway. I think the T1000 has had it."
yesterday
Maureen Seth replied to Maureen Seth's discussion Receiver or Recorder?
"Thank you, Josh. I went ahead and bought the T2200, & am very happy with it."
yesterday
Philip Lodewick Olivier posted a discussion

Problems with Dish TV s7070r decoder.

Have a problem with my daughter's decoder. I disconnect my decoder (Veon 101) and replace it with…See More
yesterday

Connect With Us!

© 2018   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service