We have 4 bouquets for the terrestrial service here in Nelson.

8 TV and 2 Radio channels are broadcast from the Grampians by Mainland TV and then the other 3 National bouquets are received from Botanical Ridge (700m away as the fly crows).

Today, whenever we change channels 1-16 (Mainland channels are numbered 800-809) we get a message to re-tune on every one of 7 different Samsung TVs because the broadcaster has changed DTV data.

Even after we re-tune, the message does not go away.

Is this something to do with the decision by CTV8 that there are not enough Chinese viewers in Nelson?

Views: 221

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Amber House, Freeview is in contact with Samsung to look into this and why it's happening. Thanks for posting about this.

Bel said:

Freeview is in contact with Samsung to look into this and why it's happening.

It's stopped doing it today...

Yep it was fully resolved about 30mins ago so should be all good now - let us know if any other issues creep up. Thanks!

RSS

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

James Eaton replied to Josh Hill ✔️'s discussion Freeview launches set to transform TV
"Will we see updates to the firmware for the current Dish TV products? Don't want to buy one…"
2 hours ago
A discussion started by Josh Hill ✔️ was featured

Freeview launches set to transform TV

PRESS RELEASE | Thursday 19th October, 2017Freeview has today announced the launch of an innovative…See More
3 hours ago
Judy Drummond replied to Biggles's discussion Freeview EPG
"I had a phone call from someone living near asking to check our Freeview EPG and found we both have…"
14 hours ago
Biggles posted a discussion

Freeview EPG

Anybody else noticed the Freeview EPG wasn't available on the TVNZ MUX tonight (6pm) from…See More
15 hours ago
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Marlene's discussion Obstruction from house
"Hi Marlene You should definitely get it tested out, ideally if you are in close proximity of…"
yesterday
Biggles replied to Marlene's discussion Obstruction from house
"You need a UHF antenna and the large house in the way shouldn't be a problem."
yesterday
Marlene posted a discussion

Obstruction from house

I have just moved to a unit which has a Sky satellite dish.  My tv has DVB-T input and I am told…See More
yesterday
Biggles replied to Gordon Stewart's discussion HGTV not on K1 MUX.
"There's no J1 MUX in Auckland."
yesterday

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service