When I set up series recordings on TV1, TV2 or 3, they record correctly on the right channel for the 1st week. After that some of them are changed to record the following week on the +1 channel - obviously not in HD. There have not been any conflicts with other recordings which would mean this occurred normally.

When I have spotted this is the recording schedule, the only way to fix it has been to delete the entry and re-enter the scheduled recording. I did leave 1 series recording in place and after recording 1 week on the +1 channel, it's now swapped back to the HD channel for the next week.
 Any ideas?

By the way, my Magic TV 3600 doesn't have this issue for the same programs.

Thanks

Cliff

Views: 239

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Afternoon Cliff

Have you tried a factory reset on your unit, so that the settings can be started from scratch, usually a factory reset will correct most of the issues happening on your PVR and series linking should remain on the main channels and not the +1 channels.

Cheers
Joshua

Yes. It's a problem with the EPG and I don't think it's anything to do with the Panasonic. My Panny has done it on a very few occasions.  It often happens when EPG updates don't get done correctly or at the appropriate time. Also with back to back series or breaks between episodes of more than a week. It pays to check the Prog/Check regularly (at least once a week) to make sure it's all correct. It's very annoying but then it is only a guide and can't be expected to be absolutely correct all the time. For instance the other day the EPG for Prime indicated day 5 highlights of the cricket test which actually finished on day 4. Yeah right! Obviously that wasn't going to happen and there was no indication anywhere of what program would be replacing it. Things like that never seem to get updated. That's why I use Timer Record for "must record" programs. That way I'm sure of getting them in HD and not missing bits due to overruns etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if your Magic TV does have similar problems but you haven't noticed.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service