Hi Customers,

We are getting large volume calls and messages about the new EPG change, The EPG change is due to a Freeview requirement, we have to follow these requirements and we understand this may not suit everyone. You can still access the old EPG under... MENU - EPG - MHEG EPG.

When in the new FreeviewPlus EPG though; select a channel and simply select/highlight a program you wish to record. 
Instead of pressing the "RED" button to set a recording like before, press "OK" and it will give you the option to record.

We are currently updating information in our help pages to adjust to the new update made by Freeview. 

For more information about FreeviewPlus please contact FREEVIEW, for more details on our products not relating to Freeview please contact us. 

Many Thanks

Dish TV Online Support Desk

- We are also on Facebook

Views: 280

Reply to This

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

Biggles replied to Rose Voice's discussion Can I use freeview when sky is still subscribed to ???
"Check you have the correct LNB setting in the setup menu. If 10750 doesn't work try 11300. Can…"
1 hour ago
Rose Voice posted a discussion

Can I use freeview when sky is still subscribed to ???

Hi everyone :) thanks for the add. I have cancelled my sky account , but they have yet to…See More
1 hour ago

Dish TV
Dish TV Support replied to Jill Nutsford's discussion Reset of freeview after removal of Sky
"Hi Jill As Biggles said, if you are using the DishTV T1000 unit, you will need to have it connected…"
3 hours ago
Biggles replied to robyn kingston's discussion Samsung Smart TV - model no. UA55JU6600SXNZ
"We don't subscribe to sky but presumably the satellite ariel will work? Not necessarily. The…"
21 hours ago
Biggles replied to Jill Nutsford's discussion Reset of freeview after removal of Sky
"We can't really help if we don't know what make and model of TVs you have and how they…"
21 hours ago
David Lipscombe replied to Jill Nutsford's discussion Reset of freeview after removal of Sky
"Is your freeview tv connected to an aerial ? ,as sky is connected t a satellite dish then you may…"
23 hours ago
robyn kingston posted a discussion

Samsung Smart TV - model no. UA55JU6600SXNZ

Can someone tell me how to receive free view? We have the smart hub working so can use web based…See More
yesterday
Jill Nutsford posted a discussion

Reset of freeview after removal of Sky

Since Sky was cancelled, I'm having trouble retuning channels on my freeview tv. This is ok in the…See More
yesterday

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service