Hi,

Has anyone RECENTLY bought a DishTV T2200 ? 

For some reason, whenever i hold the remote, my fingers seem to feel as if ive got them in a bag of flour.  The back of the remote doesnt seem as smooth / feel the same as other remotes. 

It feels as if its coated in a very fine powder. (& yes - everything else feels normal & i dont have flour on my remote or my hands)

its just an odd (but good odd) feeling.

Views: 114

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Seems to be common with a lot of new remotes. They wear smooth after a while. My old Harmony was the same when I got it as was my Sky remote when they upgraded me to the new box. My newer K1 Plus Android TV Box remote is the same. However the others (Sony TV, Amp and Panny Recorder)are smooth. Some are even glossy.

Hi Gordon, 

Interesting observation, I have held this remote too and I love the back of the remote  because of the surface. Feedback is always appreciated from Manufacturers, flick Dish TV an email :-) 

Kind Regards
Josh

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

Biggles replied to Stuart Mackay's discussion New home, existing satellite dish and new Dish-TV S8100
"You probably need to change the LNB Frequency in your setup menu. If you can get on the roof you…"
yesterday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Stuart Mackay's discussion New home, existing satellite dish and new Dish-TV S8100
"Hi Stuart,  SKY doesn't block satellite dish's, I would check on a few things…"
Wednesday
Stuart Mackay posted a discussion

New home, existing satellite dish and new Dish-TV S8100

Hi all,Just moved into a new property in Wellington which has an existing Sky satellite (last…See More
Wednesday
Carole replied to Murray Glue's discussion Dish TV and S7070rHD-XM
"Thanks Murray that makes me feel a lot better! I've also managed to resolve my problem with a…"
Tuesday
Murray Glue replied to Murray Glue's discussion Dish TV and S7070rHD-XM
"Please disregard the above. I got hold of a man with a tuning box with which we found that the dish…"
Tuesday
Murray Glue replied to Murray Glue's discussion Dish TV and S7070rHD-XM
"I agree Carole, and I am a technician with experience in satellite tracking systems in marine…"
Monday
Carole replied to Murray Glue's discussion Dish TV and S7070rHD-XM
"I don't find the manual at all simple to follow. It is written in technical geekspeak which…"
Monday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to rebecca's discussion Samsung
"Hi Rebecca  Could you explain in more detail, have you checked that the TV  is connected…"
Monday

Connect With Us!

© 2018   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service