Hi,

Has anyone RECENTLY bought a DishTV T2200 ? 

For some reason, whenever i hold the remote, my fingers seem to feel as if ive got them in a bag of flour.  The back of the remote doesnt seem as smooth / feel the same as other remotes. 

It feels as if its coated in a very fine powder. (& yes - everything else feels normal & i dont have flour on my remote or my hands)

its just an odd (but good odd) feeling.

Views: 89

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Seems to be common with a lot of new remotes. They wear smooth after a while. My old Harmony was the same when I got it as was my Sky remote when they upgraded me to the new box. My newer K1 Plus Android TV Box remote is the same. However the others (Sony TV, Amp and Panny Recorder)are smooth. Some are even glossy.

Hi Gordon, 

Interesting observation, I have held this remote too and I love the back of the remote  because of the surface. Feedback is always appreciated from Manufacturers, flick Dish TV an email :-) 

Kind Regards
Josh

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

Rob Barr replied to Rob Barr's discussion Sattelite or UHF?
"Ah yes better picture quality on uhf, good point, I'd forgotten about that. Thanks for the…"
Friday
Biggles replied to Rob Barr's discussion Sattelite or UHF?
"Well Optus D2 is of no use anyway as Freeview and Sky are on Optus…"
Friday
"Thx B, satellite only was my conclusion too, but still scratching my head around how the confusion…"
Friday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Rob Barr's discussion Sattelite or UHF?
"Hi Guys,  I am looking at a article to publish on this forum to help with the difference of…"
Friday
"P.S. If it's any help here is a screen shot of my Android Box settings for Optus D1."
Thursday
"It's a Satellite Receiver and no way will it work on UHF. Found a manual for it…"
Thursday
"Part 2 ... the house has an old sky satellite on the roof, but not used for many years. I repaired…"
Thursday
Rob Barr posted a discussion

Sattelite or UHF?

Ok long story ... I've an arielbox ultra T1050PVR, which picks up UHF with good clarity. But every…See More
Thursday

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service