I cant record on my usb powered harddrive anymore. I have rung dish tv about this and they have told me it because of the last update it took power from the usb leaving it not powerful enough to run the hard drive. well the last update was months ago and this is a new problem so go figure. I bought my dish tv recorder so I could record. I feel let down and ripped off as the product does not do as stated so am entitled to a full refund as consumer law says its not fit for purpose.  It would be good if dish tv would just fix the problem so I can record again and watch the movies I have in storage. never had these problems with good old analog and a vcr ...

Views: 808

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it regognised the harddrive just ignoring the programs I put back on it. it is recording and playing new content recorded today

Seeme youve made some sort of file format change
Youll have to back track through your tests to find out exactly what has happened
Good time to weed out the rubbish on the drive though

Good Morning Kara

Do you still have this issue? Just to clarify on the forum?

I don't have an issue recording anymore, the software update you sent on usb drive and this fixed the issue. if you are having the same issue contact dish tv and they will help you. insist on a fix ,it may take a few times contacting them but they finally come up with a fix for the problem.

Thanks Kara,

Dish TV Support (That's us) is now avaliable on the forum in method to reach our customers.

We will respond to any Dish TV product issues/questions and are avaliable to private message for a private ticket.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service