Prime Plus 1 :- Scan Results
DTVS-1B, DTVS-1, DTVS-P1 & DTVS-P2 (see instructions below)
The Freeview STB's below will find the new channel but will not save it.
Hills HSMX-200 Satellite Receiver
Veon SAT101 (found then lost again)
Please use the following instructions to add "Prime Plus 1" to the DTVS-1B, DTVS-1, DTVS-P1 & DTVS-P2. Please note that this is not a Freeview channel and hence will not tune automatically on a Freeview receiver following the Freeview guidelines. It has to be added manually. Also, there is no guarantee that this channel will remain in its current free state. It is entire up to Sky to allow access.
The following are the steps to add the channel:
1. Change channel to PRIME (Channel 10)
2. Press the MENU button
3. Select CHANNEL MANAGER
4. Select ADD NEW CHANNEL
5. Move down to "Prime" and press the right arrow to edit the name
6. Change the name to "Prime PL1" (note: Prime Plus 1 may not fit so you will have to enter a shorter name)
7. Move down to VPID and enter 1002 (do not press OK)
8. Move down to APID and enter 1102 (do not press OK)
9. Move down to PCRPID and enter 1002 and then press OK
After completing. Exit the menu by pressing the EXIT button until you are completely out of the menu. Press the OK button to show the Quick Select List and scroll down to your new channel.
Instructions for other DTVS and KAON products will be posted on the DTVS forum soon.