I have switched to Freeview from Sky and have the S8200 box. When I try to load TVNZ's On Demand app, the little cogwheel just spins and spins and nothing happens. Same happens with the other On Demand apps. Is there something I'm missing?

Views: 617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Probably a stupid question but have you connected to your home network via cable or wifi as per the manual Pg29 (Network Setup)?

I'm pleased to report that I have indeed successfully connected (via WiFi) to my home network.

Biggles said:

Probably a stupid question but have you connected to your home network via cable or wifi as per the manual Pg29 (Network Setup)?

Hi James

I am currently in contact with someone reporting the same issues with the AerialBox T2100 with the same issues. I will touch base with our team to to see if we are getting more reports. 

Regards, Josh

Hi James

Please can you switch off your unit from the wall and leave for 30-60 secs then power on and try again? 

Thanks

Josh

James G said:

I'm pleased to report that I have indeed successfully connected (via WiFi) to my home network.

Biggles said:

Probably a stupid question but have you connected to your home network via cable or wifi as per the manual Pg29 (Network Setup)?


OK, I have done that (in fact, I left it unplugged for a few hours) and there is no change. 


Josh Hill said:

Hi James

Please can you switch off your unit from the wall and leave for 30-60 secs then power on and try again? 

Thanks

Josh

James G said:

I'm pleased to report that I have indeed successfully connected (via WiFi) to my home network.

Biggles said:

Probably a stupid question but have you connected to your home network via cable or wifi as per the manual Pg29 (Network Setup)?

Please run the Speedtest App that is on the APPS Menu, and take a a screen shot and attach it to your reply? 

Thanks, Josh

James G said:


OK, I have done that (in fact, I left it unplugged for a few hours) and there is no change. 


Josh Hill said:

Hi James

Please can you switch off your unit from the wall and leave for 30-60 secs then power on and try again? 

Thanks

Josh

James G said:

I'm pleased to report that I have indeed successfully connected (via WiFi) to my home network.

Biggles said:

Probably a stupid question but have you connected to your home network via cable or wifi as per the manual Pg29 (Network Setup)?

9 Mbps

I'll pass onto the team when they get in tomorrow morning, I would try a final power off tonight as the other user has done that and got it working again, 

Josh

James G said:

9 Mbps

Hi James, how do you access the apps? by the APPS button or the Green button (FreeviewPlus) 

Thanks, Josh


James G said:

9 Mbps
I use the green button. And I didn't realise the apps include a speed test so the speed I reported may be inacccurate (I used my iPhone's speed test app).

Hi James,

I was told from our technician that the Green Button seems to be working for customers however have you tried launching TVNZ Ondemand using the apps button? 

James G said:

I use the green button. And I didn't realise the apps include a speed test so the speed I reported may be inacccurate (I used my iPhone's speed test app).
Using the app my speed is 18.3mbps and the on demand works for me. Thanks for the help!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

How do you receive Freeview?

How do you receive Freeview?
via Satellite Dish
via UHF aerial
Both
Unsure
doriddles

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

Marcia Crossland replied to Marcia Crossland's discussion Lost channels TV1/2/6/7 on 21/11/2017
"Hi Josh I have my channels back and all ok, tks for the feedback"
11 hours ago
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Marcia Crossland's discussion Lost channels TV1/2/6/7 on 21/11/2017
"Hi Marcia, The channels have resumed however they are not stable and Kordia are working on a fix,…"
14 hours ago
Marcia Crossland posted a discussion

Lost channels TV1/2/6/7 on 21/11/2017

Have lost these channels today and when I finally got hold of someone on Freeview technical support…See More
14 hours ago
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Marica Zoroja's discussion No signal
"Hi Marica  There has been an issue with the Auckland Waiatarua Transimission Site and…"
15 hours ago
Marica Zoroja posted a discussion

No signal

Have lost signal short while ago on 1,2,6 and 7 channels but other channels are ok. Anyone else's…See More
15 hours ago
Biggles replied to Daniel Marsh's discussion Can't get NZ Freeview channels only overseas ones.
"Sounds like your dish could be pointing at the wrong satellite. Were you receiving OK before you…"
yesterday
Daniel Marsh posted a discussion

Can't get NZ Freeview channels only overseas ones.

Hi I have got a new Freeview SatBox (Dish-TV S7070rHD-XM) and its only picking up overseas channels…See More
yesterday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Theageingrocker's discussion Should I replace the coax?
"Hi,  This shouldn't affect any performance of service of Freeview, as Willis mentioned,…"
yesterday

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service