Hi everyone... Help!

I've had a Satlink 2700 working on an old 29" Transonic CRT TV for 6+ years.  It ran a scart plug to the TV, and lead from the LNB line-in to the TV socket (good for both VHK/UHF & sat. dish).

Now I have upgraded to a flat screen, but cannot get a signal no matter what I do. The Satlink menu displays on screen & confirms there is "no signal". I am now using AV cables to connect the STB to the TV and obviously have the TV in "AV" mode.

What am I doing wrong?  Thanks for any suggestions.

Views: 2513

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

have you tried using the cable from the other receiver that connects from the wall to the  lnb in on the back of sat link , it sounds like a poor connection or broken wire.

Tried another cable and it made no difference even after a rescan (single). I did notice momentary part pixilation onscreen before it disappeared and the  "No signal" message appears.

I also notice that on the "Satellite" page all the properties of the Optus D1satellite are at "0".

select the lnb type and then change to user and change to 11300 manually if possible.

"Standard"/"user"/"universal" all are changeable. I think user & universal are dual frequency.

Tried that & didn't seem to make a difference,,,,  

when doing a single satellite scan try a blind scan.

Change scan type to blind (maybe called detail) and network search to On

Is blind scan same as auto scan? Tried that.... no difference.                                                I am still getting momentary part formation of a picture before it reverts to "no signal"

Hi Allen get your LNB adjusted a guide here will help you with that. 

Nothing else seems to be a issue, just your LNB on your dish

Kind Regards

Joshua

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service