My USB was workingand recording up until a week ago. I had a16gb flashdrive that I did all mysingle recordings on. I delete each day for the next days recordings. Now it tells me "Harddrive full. Not enough space in hard drive. Delete any programs and try again. Done that and even bought a new 32gb flashdrive to no success. Need to record.

How can I fix this please?

Views: 388

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

try formatting the flash drive while its in the reciever

Thank you Leon, I tried that, but still won't work. Checked the flashdrive on the computer and nothing's amiss. Tried both my new and original flashdrives on both box and computer.

ok then id try a factory reset and retune on the reciever then try again

Hi Patricia

Could you please do the following;

With your USB plugged in: 

1. Go to Menu>Media Manager> Media Info

Check to see if the USB Drive has been formatted to FAT32 this is the only format that the receiver can read, If the USB shows NTFS or exFAT then press the Red button to format the drive, The media should be'Active' not' Not Active'

When you book programmes on the USB, space is reserved on the hard drive so that it can successfully record, if the hard drive cannot fulfill the space requirements the EPG will give you a insufficient storage message. 

Let us know if your USB is formatted to Fat32 and the Status on the Media Info page says Media Active

Regards
Dish TV Support

Reply to Discussion

RSS

How do you receive Freeview?

How do you receive Freeview?
via Satellite Dish
via UHF aerial
Both
Unsure
doriddles

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

Marcia Crossland replied to Marcia Crossland's discussion Lost channels TV1/2/6/7 on 21/11/2017
"Hi Josh I have my channels back and all ok, tks for the feedback"
11 hours ago
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Marcia Crossland's discussion Lost channels TV1/2/6/7 on 21/11/2017
"Hi Marcia, The channels have resumed however they are not stable and Kordia are working on a fix,…"
14 hours ago
Marcia Crossland posted a discussion

Lost channels TV1/2/6/7 on 21/11/2017

Have lost these channels today and when I finally got hold of someone on Freeview technical support…See More
14 hours ago
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Marica Zoroja's discussion No signal
"Hi Marica  There has been an issue with the Auckland Waiatarua Transimission Site and…"
15 hours ago
Marica Zoroja posted a discussion

No signal

Have lost signal short while ago on 1,2,6 and 7 channels but other channels are ok. Anyone else's…See More
15 hours ago
Biggles replied to Daniel Marsh's discussion Can't get NZ Freeview channels only overseas ones.
"Sounds like your dish could be pointing at the wrong satellite. Were you receiving OK before you…"
yesterday
Daniel Marsh posted a discussion

Can't get NZ Freeview channels only overseas ones.

Hi I have got a new Freeview SatBox (Dish-TV S7070rHD-XM) and its only picking up overseas channels…See More
yesterday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Theageingrocker's discussion Should I replace the coax?
"Hi,  This shouldn't affect any performance of service of Freeview, as Willis mentioned,…"
yesterday

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service