My USB was workingand recording up until a week ago. I had a16gb flashdrive that I did all mysingle recordings on. I delete each day for the next days recordings. Now it tells me "Harddrive full. Not enough space in hard drive. Delete any programs and try again. Done that and even bought a new 32gb flashdrive to no success. Need to record.

How can I fix this please?

Views: 357

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

try formatting the flash drive while its in the reciever

Thank you Leon, I tried that, but still won't work. Checked the flashdrive on the computer and nothing's amiss. Tried both my new and original flashdrives on both box and computer.

ok then id try a factory reset and retune on the reciever then try again

Hi Patricia

Could you please do the following;

With your USB plugged in: 

1. Go to Menu>Media Manager> Media Info

Check to see if the USB Drive has been formatted to FAT32 this is the only format that the receiver can read, If the USB shows NTFS or exFAT then press the Red button to format the drive, The media should be'Active' not' Not Active'

When you book programmes on the USB, space is reserved on the hard drive so that it can successfully record, if the hard drive cannot fulfill the space requirements the EPG will give you a insufficient storage message. 

Let us know if your USB is formatted to Fat32 and the Status on the Media Info page says Media Active

Regards
Dish TV Support

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

Biggles replied to John Ridgway's discussion YAGI-type UHF Aerial in the sitting room?
"No."
13 minutes ago
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to John Ridgway's discussion YAGI-type UHF Aerial in the sitting room?
"Hi John  Thanks for your question, it's a good one!There have been no reports of aerials…"
1 hour ago
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to CRAIG ROBERTSON's discussion ON DEMAND FREEZES
"Hi Craig,  Are you able to tell me which app on Freeview On Demand you are having issues with?…"
1 hour ago
John Ridgway posted a discussion

YAGI-type UHF Aerial in the sitting room?

We are in a tiny flat with no access to mounting an aerial outside.We have put our YAGI-type UHF…See More
2 hours ago
CRAIG ROBERTSON posted a discussion

ON DEMAND FREEZES

Hi team,I recently purchased a Samsung HD Smart TV, UA43M5500ASXNZUnfortunately, your Freeview on…See More
4 hours ago

Dish TV
Dish TV Support replied to Trudy knighton's discussion Lost Internet connection
"Hi It would be best if you could contact our support team while in front of the unit. Call from a…"
Wednesday
Grant Morris replied to Grant Morris's discussion Panasonic TH-32ES500Z built in satellite tuner - no signal
"Thanks for all the advice but after trying everything I still couldn't get the dish to line up…"
Wednesday
Trudy knighton replied to Trudy knighton's discussion Lost Internet connection
"The guy put in a black dish to box ... Then that looks like it plugs to our sky cable ?"
Wednesday

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service