we have just moved into a new place 2 mins up the road & when i plugged the freeview sat box in, it came up with no signal..i have the sat dish plugged into the correct plug, the tv is picking up the freeview box but i just can't tune it in.we are in Hamilton.i am using optus d1 sat. i read somehere that the low & high MHZ  should be set to 10750.and still no good.am i missing something? do i need to change the start & end Frequency? just trying to $70 for the guy to come out & fix

Views: 666

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your LNB may be 11300mhz, not 10750. Try 11300 instead.

Hi Wayne 

It could be the LNB settings you need to adjust there are two common frequencies 11300 and 10750 you could have either so if you toggle either freq and see if you get a signal as your box would have the previous settings from your last satellite dish. 

try 10745 or 10742  the LNB my have drifted ..

wayne morris said:

Josh Hill ✔️ said:

Hi Wayne 

It could be the LNB settings you need to adjust there are two common frequencies 11300 and 10750 you could have either so if you toggle either freq and see if you get a signal as your box would have the previous settings from your last satellite dish. 

I tried both & it still came up with tuning failed

i reset to factory settings last night hoping it would work

If you tried both and it doesn't show a signal then there is some other problem. Could be the LNB is dead.

Can you post a screen shot of your setup parameters?

I tried both & it still came up with tuning failed

i reset to factory settings last night hoping it would work

Reply to Discussion

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service