Hi I have a new LG tv which has free view plus including the on demand apps.

Unfortunately, the apps are completely useless. They crash every single time I try and use them.

What happens is I open the app, sometimes within a second or two it just closes and drops me back in to the live tv. Sometime I can get it to play for 30 seconds or so before it happens.

I've checked for any updates for the Tv but we are on the latest version. Does anyone else have the same issue? Any ideas to try fix it??

Thanks for any help.

Views: 210

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm having exactly the same issues with my LG 49UH652V. Free view has said it is not their problem, but my TV supplier has done research with LG and other model TVs and many are having the same problem. My supplier said a fix is apparently coming, but I've been waiting since March. Its a software issue with Free view Plus, so hopefully it will resolved if they it seriously.

Have had similar problems with our LG TV (49LH570T). On Demand apps doesn't even start 95% of the time & when it does, TVNZ works but not TV3. Bought October last year - still waiting for a resolution. I'm told an update is coming but I'm not sure if it will be before my funeral or not...



Mark Anderson said:

Have had similar problems with our LG TV (49LH570T). On Demand apps doesn't even start 95% of the time & when it does, TVNZ works but not TV3. Bought October last year - still waiting for a resolution. I'm told an update is coming but I'm not sure if it will be before my funeral or not...



Kenny said:


Mark Anderson said:

Have had similar problems with our LG TV (49LH570T). On Demand apps doesn't even start 95% of the time & when it does, TVNZ works but not TV3. Bought October last year - still waiting for a resolution. I'm told an update is coming but I'm not sure if it will be before my funeral or not...

How does the Freeview work on lg tv.... We have a new lg ... Sky goes ok but can't get live tv... Internet connects for the sky on demand

What model TV and how have you got it connected? TV's need to be connected to a UHF antenna for Terrestrial Freeview HD and those new ones that have a Satellite Tuner as well can be connected to a Satellite Dish if you are not in range of Terrestrial UHF. Your Sky Box is a separate decoder and will be connected to the TV via HDMI Cable.

Trudy knighton said:

How does the Freeview work on lg tv.... We have a new lg ... Sky goes ok but can't get live tv... Internet connects for the sky on demand

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

Biggles replied to Sue Hutchings's discussion Loss of Channels
"Antenna looks OK. Same as mine. Pg 37/38 of the Manual, not…"
yesterday
Sue Hutchings replied to Sue Hutchings's discussion Loss of Channels
"The aerial...tah dah!!!  I have gone into the menu and can't find a page 38????"
yesterday
Sue Hutchings replied to Sue Hutchings's discussion Loss of Channels
yesterday
Biggles replied to Sue Hutchings's discussion Loss of Channels
"OK. Check signal strength for each MUX in the T2200 setup menu and post results. Pg38 of the Manual…"
Friday
Sue Hutchings replied to Sue Hutchings's discussion Loss of Channels
"Thanks for reply! It is an outside UHF aerial. What sorts of things can cause interference, do you…"
Friday
Biggles replied to Sue Hutchings's discussion Loss of Channels
"What sort of antenna do you have? Sounds like an antenna/cabling problem as you are missing justone…"
Friday
Sue Hutchings posted a discussion

Loss of Channels

Hi everyone...I hope someone can help me.I recently purchased a Dish T2200 and installed it without…See More
Friday
nzdtv.com replied to John Ridgway's discussion YAGI-type UHF Aerial in the sitting room?
"The only health issue is if you trip over it, Heres a tip for indoor use of a outdoor antenna you…"
Thursday

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service