Does recording a programme record ALL programmes or some ?

Hello.

New user to Freeview today (not impressed so far).

Query 1:- If i know a name of a programme i want to record, do i have to use 100+ clicks to change the day/time in the guide ti try & find it & then record the series. Or can i record by the name of a programme & find all times by that name ?

QUERY 2: If i record Big bang theory at 6 p.m. on a specific day - & another channel does Big bang on at 8 p.m. - will it record ALL instances of big bang ? or do need to set each one individually ?

If TV2 has Big bang on at 6 p.m. & on Wednesday it switches to 8 p.m. will it record both ?

ALSO. 

If i set my recording up, & in 3 weeks time the schedule changes and several programmes clash - How do i tell which programme gets priority to be recorded ?

(Im an ex TIVO user - Downgrading to Freeview)

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

recording 1 prg is usually red button,then will ask if you want series (yellow) or not ( blue)
To go through the guide self explanatory with blue next day and yellow next week

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Jeremy E replied to Jeremy E's discussion RT on Freeview?
"David - Thanks for that post. Maybe Sky does have exclusive rights. I will write to RT to find out…"
yesterday
David Lipscombe replied to Jeremy E's discussion RT on Freeview?
"Biggles if you had watched Triangle/Stratos television when it was on the Freeview systems you…"
yesterday
Biggles replied to Jeremy E's discussion RT on Freeview?
"Probably not offered due to lack of a market for it. To be honest I'd never heard of it til I…"
Tuesday
Jeremy E replied to Jeremy E's discussion RT on Freeview?
"I want to know why it isn't on Freeview! Could it be a political decision? I don't think…"
Monday

Connect With Us!

© 2018   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service