hi in a previous post I mentioned im having sound loss and locking up issues
on my t2200 I always have the low power setting turned on.
every time I turn the unit on for the first time no matter what time of day while watching normal tv approx 2 hours later the sound suddenly stops and unit locks up wont respond to remote or buttons on the front of the unit I can still see normal tv picture its just like ive turned volume down so to get going again I power off at wall for a min or more then turn back on and its fine till I turn it off again. this happens everytime I turn it on for the first time so once a day has to be powered off at wall to get going.
HOWEVER hopefully this helps you dish tv I have turned the low power setting to off and over the last two plus days the unit is working perfect no issues at all.
so clearly it has something to do with the low power mode.
please look into it
thankyou

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

with low power setting turned off the unit is still working perfect and seems to be faster loading menu items settings low power mode being off makes a big difference

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect With Us!

Latest Activity

Kyudos replied to Kyudos's discussion Dish TV T2100 Wifi Issue
"That's not particularly practical for an upstairs TV - I bought this unit because it had…"
Wednesday
David Lipscombe replied to Kyudos's discussion Dish TV T2100 Wifi Issue
"I had the same trouble with 2 different boxes and I found an ethernet cable worked alot better than…"
Wednesday
Kyudos replied to Kyudos's discussion Dish TV T2100 Wifi Issue
"Yes - but non of my other devices (Smart TV, phones, Kindles, laptop, PC) have any trouble…"
Wednesday
Josh Hill replied to Kyudos's discussion Dish TV T2100 Wifi Issue
"Have you tried resetting the modem?  Josh"
Tuesday
Kyudos posted a discussion

Dish TV T2100 Wifi Issue

I just bought a T2100 and I can't get  a WiFi internet connection.I can connect to my WiFi network,…See More
May 19
Josh Hill replied to Rachel Hughes's discussion Single programmes recording for 20+ hrs
"Hi Rachel,  Are you able you conduct a reboot from the mains and reboot on to see if that…"
May 18
bundy replied to Josh Hill's discussion Satellite TV - How it works
May 17
Rachel Hughes posted a discussion

Singke programmes recording for 20+ hrs

When recording shows on my Satbox s8200 these keep recording for around 20 hours after the show has…See More
May 17

Upcoming Works

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service