hi just curious has anyone else purchased
one of these and are having trouble with the sound cutting out and unit locking up and not responding to remote.
I purchased one on the 11th feb brandnew and have noticed once sometimes twice a day sound stops working and the unit locks up and wont respond to remote or any buttons on the front of the unit itself
I can still see the tv picture which is normal but no sound. the unit has the latest firmware installed.
over a few years ive owned nothing but dishtv products and yes I experienced the occasional lock up etc with different models
but the t2200 seems really bad for it happens way to often. powering off at wall for a few mins and turning back on solves it but only temp fix as it will do it again just a matter of when its very frustrating

Views: 380

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd take it back for a refund (not suitable for the purpose)  and get something more reliable like a Panasonic. DishTV products seem to be plagued with bugs and problems. I've never had a problem with any of my Panasonic Recorders. Typically you get what you pay for.

Im starting to think that way ive owned alot of different dish tv products and they all have had there problems and when I report them quite often get told I must have a faulty unit its like im being told everyone I buy new is faulty I cant be that unlucky lol
and few software updates later they sometimes come right.
my dish tv t2200 is the worst ive owned for locking up it works as it should otherwise .
I also own a magic tv 3700 and I never have any issues with it. so im thinking yes maybe its time to move on to another brand

Reply to Discussion

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service