please update the channel list so it shows new tv three logo.
thought a rescan of tv channels would solve this but it does'nt

Views: 99

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Leon, we can't see the old logo...could you please send a pic of what you're seeing?  Thanks!

when I press ok button the channel list pops up on left side of screen when I press arrow up or down button to view or high light channel channel three is empty just resembles a shape of a tv
all other channel display there logo like your looking at when the mheg epg is loaded and see at top

Hi Leon 

The information has been passed to Dish TV, From my test units, the latest firmware has no images of TV3's new logo as well as a few other logos in the quick guide and dish tv app. 

Thanks

Josh

awesome thanks

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Tips & Tricks

Things you might find useful or interesting.

2 discussions

Reception and Technical Issues

Qs about reception. Lost channels? RETUNE advice? Blocks on the screen? AV sync issues? Go here.

839 discussions

Tune into Prime, Four plus1 & The Edge TV on Satellite

All discussions about the Prime,FOUR PLUS1 and The Edge TV change to its satellite service & how to tune into your satellite receiver. Commencing 24th May 2016

106 discussions

Freeview Plus

For all your discussions on Freeview Plus.

24 discussions

Freeview equipment

For all your discussions on Freeview equipment like recievers, aerials etc. What is the best to buy for my situation?

99 discussions

GET FREEVIEW - Equipment & Set Up

For all your discussions on setting up and installing Freeview such as how do i install a Freeview reciever or i want to set up Freeview in 2 rooms?

88 discussions

How to use Freeview

For all your discussions on how to use Freeview such as how do I use the EPG?

30 discussions

Freeview Channels

For all your discussions on Freeview Channels, testing, new channels, Broadcasters.

119 discussions

News about Freeview

Freeview developments & other interesting happenings

11 discussions

Forum Basics & Announcements

What to do when you don't know what to do; how to add a discussion & post replies to other existing discussions

14 discussions

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service