Hi there. Can anyone help me with why does My Freeview keep breaking the recording of a show. I set it up and now have 3 or 4 groupings of the same show. I'm tying to record re-runs of Two and a Half Men and it's now broken into 4 different groupings. I don't realise and miss shows until I set it up again. Thanks!

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I presume you mean you are getting breaks in your series linking? This usually happens due to changes in programming in the EPG and is rather annoying. Can be caused by change in air times, day, back to back series or just any update to the EPG. The only way to avoid missing recordings is to check regularly that your recordings are still set to record properly or better still use Timer Record instead of the EPG. Just remember the EPG is just a guide and can be changed or updated any time without warning at the whim of the broadcasters and that will upset your recording schedule. They don't care if you miss recording a program because of something they did. It's your responsibility to check regularly your recording schedule is correct. An easier way still is just to find your programs online and either stream them to your TV or download them. That way you avoid all the ads too.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

Biggles replied to robyn kingston's discussion Samsung Smart TV - model no. UA55JU6600SXNZ
"We don't subscribe to sky but presumably the satellite ariel will work? Not necessarily. The…"
5 hours ago
Biggles replied to Jill Nutsford's discussion Reset of freeview after removal of Sky
"We can't really help if we don't know what make and model of TVs you have and how they…"
5 hours ago
David Lipscombe replied to Jill Nutsford's discussion Reset of freeview after removal of Sky
"Is your freeview tv connected to an aerial ? ,as sky is connected t a satellite dish then you may…"
6 hours ago
robyn kingston posted a discussion

Samsung Smart TV - model no. UA55JU6600SXNZ

Can someone tell me how to receive free view? We have the smart hub working so can use web based…See More
9 hours ago
Jill Nutsford posted a discussion

Reset of freeview after removal of Sky

Since Sky was cancelled, I'm having trouble retuning channels on my freeview tv. This is ok in the…See More
10 hours ago
CRAIG ROBERTSON replied to CRAIG ROBERTSON's discussion ON DEMAND FREEZES
"I used to be able to tab across and access the individual apps , but now it just freezes on the…"
18 hours ago
John replied to Carl's discussion Recomendations
"Hi, do you have a model number? I too are looking around for a Tivo replacement (love the Tivo, so…"
yesterday
Biggles replied to John Ridgway's discussion YAGI-type UHF Aerial in the sitting room?
"No."
yesterday

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service