dose anyone know when 3 is update there 3now app on freeview so can carry on or start watch a program and carry on with it later on like how tvnz app is ??? you can already do this with there app for smartphone or website but not on freewview 

thanks

jared

Views: 297

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Jared, have asked MediaWorks (the broadcaster who brings us TV3 and 3NOW) but they don't have a timeline for upgrading the 3NOW app on FreeviewPlus at this stage, so it could be a while. When they do have a date, we'll post about it on this forum so keep an eye out for news.

Hey Jared

That is up to Mediaworks to announce the updates of apps, if you need to get in touch with them about a ETA on the new app for FreeviewPlus please contact them using the link below:

http://www.tv3.co.nz/ContactUs.aspx  

You can also tweet and Facebook TV3 about this as well.

Regards, Josh

thanks have try email them and facebook and tiwtter but get nothing back about it but thanks 

Hey Jared, 

Thanks for letting us know that they haven't informed you, what I can try is get our team to flick a message through to their spokesperson and see if there is any ETA or plans on upgrading 3Now

Thanks

Josh

Jared said:

thanks have try email them and facebook and tiwtter but get nothing back about it but thanks 

yes if you dont mind :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Tal's discussion Telray Ts 511
"Follow Paul's instructions above but put in 12483 H 22500 124"
16 hours ago
Sonny-jay replied to Tal's discussion Telray Ts 511
"Hi mate I've got a ts-511 decoder I can't get TV 12or3 can u give me some info and wat…"
19 hours ago
Biggles replied to John Kirkbride's discussion TV3 News recording on 3+1
"I've got a Panasonic BWT720 and have had the same thing happen occasionally with various…"
yesterday
John Kirkbride replied to John Kirkbride's discussion TV3 News recording on 3+1
"Yep sure, it's a Panasonic DMR -XW380."
Monday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to John Kirkbride's discussion TV3 News recording on 3+1
"Hi John,  Are you able to provide some details about the DVR you are using? Such as the make…"
Monday
John Kirkbride posted a discussion

TV3 News recording on 3+1

Had this problem a few years ago and it's happening again,  set DVR to record TV3 news, no other…See More
Monday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Gordon Stewart's discussion Remote controller for DishTV T2200
"Hi Gordon,  Interesting observation, I have held this remote too and I love the back of the…"
Sunday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Richard Johnson's discussion WTF with Rotorua
"Hi Richard, Overtime the equipment such as your antenna or satellite dish falls out of…"
Sunday

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service