All Discussions Tagged 'internet' (2)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dish TV T2100 Wifi Issue

I just bought a T2100 and I can't get  a WiFi internet connection. I can connect to my WiFi network, DHCP gives me an IP and I can see my D…

Started by Kyudos

0 on Friday

Freeview IPTV Service?

Is there any plans for freeview to start an IPTV service in the near future?  IPTV is a great way to get your products out to a lot of peop…

Started by Dunc Burland

5 May 10
Reply by Josh Hill

RSS

Connect With Us!

Latest Activity

Kyudos posted a discussion

Dish TV T2100 Wifi Issue

I just bought a T2100 and I can't get  a WiFi internet connection.I can connect to my WiFi network,…See More
Friday
Josh Hill replied to Rachel Hughes's discussion Single programmes recording for 20+ hrs
"Hi Rachel,  Are you able you conduct a reboot from the mains and reboot on to see if that…"
Wednesday
bundy replied to Josh Hill's discussion Satellite TV - How it works
Wednesday
Rachel Hughes posted a discussion

Singke programmes recording for 20+ hrs

When recording shows on my Satbox s8200 these keep recording for around 20 hours after the show has…See More
Wednesday
Leon replied to Leon's discussion dish tv t2100
"if I playback a recorded programme I dont hear any popping or clicking sounds. only when watching…"
May 17
Leon posted a discussion

dish tv t2100

hi all I recently purchased a dish tv 2100 and have noticed while watching tv I can hear a strange…See More
May 17
Biggles replied to Gill's discussion Panasonic dmrxw380 pixelating - not aerial ( I dont think)
"Pixellation is almost always an antenna/cabling problem and unlikely to be your Panasonic. Could be…"
May 16
Gill replied to Gill's discussion Panasonic dmrxw380 pixelating - not aerial ( I dont think)
"Thanks Josh"
May 16

Upcoming Works

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service