All Discussions Tagged 'T2100' (2)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dish TV T2100 Wifi Issue

I just bought a T2100 and I can't get  a WiFi internet connection. I can connect to my WiFi network, DHCP gives me an IP and I can see my D…

Started by Kyudos

4 May 25
Reply by Kyudos

Aerialbox T2100 not working - no signal - won't power off

Hi - I am hoping someone can help me.  I bought a freeview plus box (Aerialbox T2100) back in May so haven't had it that long.  The other n…

Started by Kelly Hill

2 Dec 4, 2016
Reply by Kelly Hill

RSS

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

Biggles replied to Rose Voice's discussion Can I use freeview when sky is still subscribed to ???
"Check you have the correct LNB setting in the setup menu. If 10750 doesn't work try 11300. Can…"
1 hour ago
Rose Voice posted a discussion

Can I use freeview when sky is still subscribed to ???

Hi everyone :) thanks for the add. I have cancelled my sky account , but they have yet to…See More
1 hour ago

Dish TV
Dish TV Support replied to Jill Nutsford's discussion Reset of freeview after removal of Sky
"Hi Jill As Biggles said, if you are using the DishTV T1000 unit, you will need to have it connected…"
3 hours ago
Biggles replied to robyn kingston's discussion Samsung Smart TV - model no. UA55JU6600SXNZ
"We don't subscribe to sky but presumably the satellite ariel will work? Not necessarily. The…"
21 hours ago
Biggles replied to Jill Nutsford's discussion Reset of freeview after removal of Sky
"We can't really help if we don't know what make and model of TVs you have and how they…"
21 hours ago
David Lipscombe replied to Jill Nutsford's discussion Reset of freeview after removal of Sky
"Is your freeview tv connected to an aerial ? ,as sky is connected t a satellite dish then you may…"
23 hours ago
robyn kingston posted a discussion

Samsung Smart TV - model no. UA55JU6600SXNZ

Can someone tell me how to receive free view? We have the smart hub working so can use web based…See More
yesterday
Jill Nutsford posted a discussion

Reset of freeview after removal of Sky

Since Sky was cancelled, I'm having trouble retuning channels on my freeview tv. This is ok in the…See More
yesterday

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service