All Discussions Tagged 'Freeview' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Channels stuck on 'Installing'

Hi there, we have been having issues with our Freeview HD since the changes on May 01. Now when we go to Maori TV and a few other channels,…

Started by Julia

0 May 4, 2014

How to connect DVB-T usb to Freeview

Dear Sir/Madam I hope you have started a good week. I have just moved in to WLG and because I am tenant, I am looking to find an easy ,and…

Started by Mohsen Hajsalehi Sichani

1 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Alan Douglas

Freeview Approved vs Unapproved Receivers

Many are confused as to what unit they own is approved and which one is a cheap. This post should help you identify what a Approved Product…

Started by forumuser

0 Oct 18, 2013

Tip for setting up UHF aerials for Freeview|HD to ensure ongoing reliable signal reception

The below info was kindly provided to me recently & it explains very well the importance of setting up Freeview|HD correctly in the fir…

Started by Bel @ Freeview

3 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Steve J

Not receiving 12483 channels (1 & 2) with satellite

Equipment – Panasonic dish, Zinwell ZMX 7500 receiver. I have reviewed other forum posts on this topic and still have not found a solution.…

Started by j howell

5 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by j howell

missing Channels Prime, Maori TV etc

Hi,  I know there was previous submission on missing channels but I couldn't find solution yet. I used to get all freeview channels since f…

Started by Bojan

3 May 7, 2013
Reply by Bojan

Review: satBox Ultra S7090PVR - myFreeview Satellite DTR

DishTV S7090PVR - myfreeview satellite  If you're a busy on a daily basis, you will find it difficult in trying to catch up and unwind on t…

Started by forumuser

0 Jan 23, 2013

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service