All Discussions Tagged 'Freeview' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tv Bought in Australia Will freeview Work in NZ

Hi Everyone, I am hoping someone can help me here, we are kiwi's moving back to Auckland NZ from OZ. We bought a 55" Samsung tv here. It h…

Started by Nishanth Sharat

5 Feb 24
Reply by Nishanth Sharat

Server Not Available - Satellite

I keep getting this message pop up when I turn on my Television (Samsung UA70KU6000SXNZ). The TV is connected to the internet, and I have d…

Started by Hamish Towgood

10 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by Neville

Firstlight avaliable on Freeview Satellite Channel 26

The Firstlight channel is currently broadcasting nationally 24/7 via the Freeview|HD (UHF terrestrial) network on Channel 26.  But soon, Fi…

Started by Paul

2 Sep 17, 2016
Reply by willis

Dish TV 7070 database empty

After following the instructions to update the Dish TVs7070 we now have no TV channels at all.  All I get is a data base empty message.   W…

Started by tanya doty

2 Jun 12, 2016
Reply by tanya doty

Not Picking Up Any Channels

Hi, I recently bought a 19" Veon TV, and I have tried to tune it many times (even manually) but it doesn't pick up any channels. I have tri…

Started by Zayne Milne

2 May 31, 2016
Reply by Zayne Milne

Freeview Plus difficulties

I have a beautiful Bang & Olufsen Beovision Avant 55" with built in HbbTV - this is what Freeview Plus runs on. There is an incompatibi…

Started by Brent McCracken

12 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

Watch the Cricket World Cup 2015 on PRIME!

PRIME has your free-to-air coverage of the Cricket World Cup on Freeview Channel 10, find out coverage details right here! -- This year New…

Started by Josh Hill ✔️

12 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by nzdtv.com

Channels stuck on 'Installing'

Hi there, we have been having issues with our Freeview HD since the changes on May 01. Now when we go to Maori TV and a few other channels,…

Started by Julia

0 May 4, 2014

How to connect DVB-T usb to Freeview

Dear Sir/Madam I hope you have started a good week. I have just moved in to WLG and because I am tenant, I am looking to find an easy ,and…

Started by Mohsen Hajsalehi Sichani

1 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Alan Douglas

Freeview Approved vs Unapproved Receivers

Many are confused as to what unit they own is approved and which one is a cheap. This post should help you identify what a Approved Product…

Started by Josh Hill ✔️

0 Oct 18, 2013

RSS

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

Rob Barr replied to Rob Barr's discussion Sattelite or UHF?
"Ah yes better picture quality on uhf, good point, I'd forgotten about that. Thanks for the…"
Friday
Biggles replied to Rob Barr's discussion Sattelite or UHF?
"Well Optus D2 is of no use anyway as Freeview and Sky are on Optus…"
Friday
"Thx B, satellite only was my conclusion too, but still scratching my head around how the confusion…"
Friday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Rob Barr's discussion Sattelite or UHF?
"Hi Guys,  I am looking at a article to publish on this forum to help with the difference of…"
Friday
"P.S. If it's any help here is a screen shot of my Android Box settings for Optus D1."
Thursday
"It's a Satellite Receiver and no way will it work on UHF. Found a manual for it…"
Thursday
"Part 2 ... the house has an old sky satellite on the roof, but not used for many years. I repaired…"
Thursday
Rob Barr posted a discussion

Sattelite or UHF?

Ok long story ... I've an arielbox ultra T1050PVR, which picks up UHF with good clarity. But every…See More
Thursday

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service