willis's Discussions (321)

Discussions Replied To (317) Replies Latest Activity

"with a different Panasonic setting up for friends a 55"4k with all extras plugged in…"

willis replied Jan 9 to Satellite Dish Issues - Setting up a Panasonic ES500 Dual Tuner Smart TV

3 Jan 9
Reply by willis

"you mean 10750 tone/22khz off"

willis replied Jan 8 to S8200

8 Jan 10
Reply by Anil Hari

"just like police 10/7 is still listed as split so the recorder assumes series record…"

willis replied Dec 7, 2017 to dish Tv T2200 recorder - How to record override duplicate check ?

8 Dec 7, 2017
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

"Signal on tvnz in central hawkes bay 65km from mt erin signal 77,quality 90"

willis replied Nov 23, 2017 to No signal

4 Nov 23, 2017
Reply by willis

"Wont worry it provided the plug is securely attatched"

willis replied Nov 20, 2017 to Should I replace the coax?

2 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

"Often wondered why this dish t1050 would record 4 police 10/7 Then looked on the boo…"

willis replied Oct 26, 2017 to Freeview EPG

4 Oct 30, 2017
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

"If you..manually search ch 39(618.00 mhz) should be right someones left the bit out…"

willis replied Oct 21, 2017 to Lost Maori Channels

23 Nov 1, 2017
Reply by David Lipscombe

"a lot of new stuff takes quite a while to shake out all the bugs"

willis replied Oct 20, 2017 to Freeview launches set to transform TV

5 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

"EPG issue yesterday on Panasonic TV and dish t 1050 would ignore EPG button on tvnz…"

willis replied Oct 20, 2017 to Freeview EPG

4 Oct 30, 2017
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

"Have you tried retuning your tv via auto scan? Maori tv is on uhf frq 38 or 39 or 61…"

willis replied Oct 18, 2017 to Lost Maori Channels

23 Nov 1, 2017
Reply by David Lipscombe

RSS

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

David Lipscombe replied to David Lipscombe's discussion Reception issues during rain
"The LNB IS 3mths old as the old [SKY] sharp lnb died and a spare new one put to oneside for that…"
yesterday
Biggles replied to David Lipscombe's discussion Reception issues during rain
"OK. Have you checked signal strengths on each mux and each of your boxes? Could be a failing LNB…"
yesterday
David Lipscombe replied to David Lipscombe's discussion Reception issues during rain
"My Question at the end was when is Prime +1 coming to the Terriestial channels as I have on all my…"
yesterday
"Biggles I was viewing those 2 channels on my ALKRIS ALK-FTA1 sat box as I got sick of the problems…"
yesterday
Biggles replied to David Lipscombe's discussion Reception issues during rain
"Not only do you need a DVB-S2 box but also a Sky Card as the HD Channels are scrambled. I have an…"
yesterday
bundy replied to David Lipscombe's discussion Reception issues during rain
"Hi david can not say about stronger signal with each one,, but you will not get HD freeview…"
yesterday
David Lipscombe posted a discussion

Reception issues during rain

This evening prime +1 disappeared whilst 3+1 was clear as anything and all this was on satellite .…See More
Thursday
James Eaton replied to James Eaton's discussion Sound problems on all TVNZ channels
"This may be an intermittent problem there have been several reports from others on the Neighbourly…"
Wednesday

Connect With Us!

© 2018   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service