Bel @ Freeview's Discussions (206)

Discussions Replied To (187) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey guys, As a replacement for Vodafone TV, the best way to get Freeview is with a S…"

Bel @ Freeview replied Oct 21, 2022 to Google tv

9 Oct 21, 2022
Reply by James Eaton

"Hey Laurie, let me know what your company contact info is so I can share it with JDA…"

Bel @ Freeview replied Sep 7, 2022 to Does Freeview customer support actually exist?

13 Sep 7, 2022
Reply by Bel @ Freeview

"Good idea Laurie, could you please share the contact details for your company and th…"

Bel @ Freeview replied Sep 6, 2022 to Does Freeview customer support actually exist?

13 Sep 7, 2022
Reply by Bel @ Freeview

"Hey Mike, click 'Message' at the bottom of my note to DM me (it should be in the mid…"

Bel @ Freeview replied Sep 6, 2022 to Does Freeview customer support actually exist?

13 Sep 7, 2022
Reply by Bel @ Freeview

"Hey Brandon, sorry just picking this up! Are you still needing some help with this? …"

Bel @ Freeview replied Sep 5, 2022 to Smartvu wont connect, doesnt remember password

5 Sep 5, 2022
Reply by Bel @ Freeview

"Hi Mike and Laurie,  I'd like to follow up on this for you with the transmission pro…"

Bel @ Freeview replied Sep 5, 2022 to Does Freeview customer support actually exist?

13 Sep 7, 2022
Reply by Bel @ Freeview

"Hey George, really appreciate all the clear details you've provided - thank you! We…"

Bel @ Freeview replied Mar 14, 2022 to Hamilton Tower Reception.

12 Jun 1, 2022
Reply by si o

"Hey John, I know Panasonic has a satellite version of your twin-tuner recorder (mode…"

Bel @ Freeview replied Mar 14, 2022 to Have Panasonic DMR-XW440 Terrestrial need Satellite

1 Mar 14, 2022
Reply by Bel @ Freeview

"Hi Leo, great question :) checked this out and looks like the new channels eden and …"

Bel @ Freeview replied Mar 7, 2022 to New channels Gusto & Rush

4 Mar 7, 2022
Reply by David Lipscombe

"Good to hear it's fixed Rachel.  Sorry the fix that had been rolled out last week di…"

Bel @ Freeview replied Nov 22, 2019 to Issues affecting Freeview On Demand smart TV app on some Samsung TVs

32 Mar 30, 2020
Reply by forumuser

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service