Josh Hill ✔️'s Discussions (796)

Discussions Replied To (717) Replies Latest Activity

"I will get in touch with Dish TV and they will get back to you on this, Thanks, Josh"

Josh Hill ✔️ replied Sep 18 to Recording by our Dish TV recently results in ongoing very patchy and useless results

10 12 hours ago
Reply by Jim Air

"Hey Jim Are you able to note down what the model of your receiver is?  Many ThanksJo…"

Josh Hill ✔️ replied Sep 17 to Recording by our Dish TV recently results in ongoing very patchy and useless results

10 12 hours ago
Reply by Jim Air

"Hi Guys  I can confirm there was a fault officially, and this was resolved around 6.…"

Josh Hill ✔️ replied Sep 15 to Problem in Kapiti with TV1

8 Sep 15
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

"Hi Tony  Just to confirm, you have been having these issues since the maintenance la…"

Josh Hill ✔️ replied Sep 14 to Problem in Kapiti with TV1

8 Sep 15
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

"Hi Michael,  You mention that all the decoders are coming from a splitter? When I us…"

Josh Hill ✔️ replied Sep 6 to Freeview Decoder works Freeview TV doesn't

4 Sep 7
Reply by Michael Robert East

"Hey There,  Thanks for your awesome suggestions! Freeview are always working with br…"

Josh Hill ✔️ replied Sep 2 to OnDemand Improvement Suggestion...

2 Sep 4
Reply by Bel

"Hi David, have you had a look at the bottom of your channel list and see if there ar…"

Josh Hill ✔️ replied Aug 28 to Prime TV has no signal

5 Aug 29
Reply by david adamson

"Hi Ana, Have you tried to direct the UHF aerial in the right position? Is it pointin…"

Josh Hill ✔️ replied Aug 28 to Built in Freeview no signal

1 Aug 28
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

"Hi John  Thanks for your question, it's a good one!There have been no reports of aer…"

Josh Hill ✔️ replied Aug 19 to YAGI-type UHF Aerial in the sitting room?

4 on Thursday
Reply by nzdtv.com

"Hi Craig,  Are you able to tell me which app on Freeview On Demand you are having is…"

Josh Hill ✔️ replied Aug 19 to ON DEMAND FREEZES

3 Aug 27
Reply by CRAIG ROBERTSON

RSS

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

nzdtv.com replied to Lit Dom's discussion Sumsaung TV directly connects to Satelite Dish (Sky Dish) cannot receive Freeview
"As Willis wrote you are picking up the wroing satellite, so yes I expect you need someone to come…"
3 hours ago
Lit Dom replied to Lit Dom's discussion Sumsaung TV directly connects to Satelite Dish (Sky Dish) cannot receive Freeview
"If I buy a Freeview Satellite box attach to the TV, would it help to get Freeview Channels?"
6 hours ago
willis replied to Lit Dom's discussion Sumsaung TV directly connects to Satelite Dish (Sky Dish) cannot receive Freeview
"If it only gets foreign and religious channels will be looking at either opt us D2 satellite which…"
6 hours ago
Lit Dom posted a discussion

Sumsaung TV directly connects to Satelite Dish (Sky Dish) cannot receive Freeview

Can you please guide me through how to make my TV receive Freeview channels? My TV can only…See More
8 hours ago
Jim Air replied to Jim Air's discussion Recording by our Dish TV recently results in ongoing very patchy and useless results
"Many thanks Dish TV Support, we received the filter about an hour ago, and it appears to have made…"
12 hours ago
Biggles replied to Sue Hutchings's discussion Loss of Channels
"Antenna looks OK. Same as mine. Pg 37/38 of the Manual, not…"
Saturday
Sue Hutchings replied to Sue Hutchings's discussion Loss of Channels
"The aerial...tah dah!!!  I have gone into the menu and can't find a page 38????"
Saturday
Sue Hutchings replied to Sue Hutchings's discussion Loss of Channels
Saturday

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service