Dish TV Support's Discussions (258)

Discussions Replied To (241) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Eileen, What Model receiver do you have there? This number should be on the front…"

Dish TV Support replied Nov 8 to Nelson outage

12 Nov 9
Reply by Eileen Cooper

"Hi I would think it is most likely your LNB on your satellite dish causing this issu…"

Dish TV Support replied Oct 24 to Unwatchable prime, edge and bravo +1

1 Oct 24
Reply by Dish TV Support

"Hi Jim Thanks for the update, glad to hear it's working fine :) Let us know if you h…"

Dish TV Support replied Sep 26 to Recording by our Dish TV recently results in ongoing very patchy and useless results

11 Sep 26
Reply by Dish TV Support

"Hi Jim,  Thanks for the info, I have been looking into this for you and because this…"

Dish TV Support replied Sep 20 to Recording by our Dish TV recently results in ongoing very patchy and useless results

11 Sep 26
Reply by Dish TV Support

"Hi Jim  It is most likely interference which is causing those problems, on the chann…"

Dish TV Support replied Sep 20 to Recording by our Dish TV recently results in ongoing very patchy and useless results

11 Sep 26
Reply by Dish TV Support

"Hi The first thing you will need to try is a factory default, to retune all the chan…"

Dish TV Support replied Aug 29 to Prime TV has no signal

5 Aug 29
Reply by david adamson

"Hi The message you have stated normally would indicate a short in the satellite cabl…"

Dish TV Support replied Aug 23 to Antenna Power Overload Detected

5 Aug 23
Reply by Theageingrocker

"Hi With the S7070r if you are setting it up for the first time.. or first time in a…"

Dish TV Support replied Aug 21 to Can I use freeview when sky is still subscribed to ???

2 Aug 21
Reply by Dish TV Support

"Hi Maori TV has been making changes to their broadcast, you can try a factory defau…"

Dish TV Support replied Aug 21 to Maori TV unable to set recording on Dish T1050

5 Aug 21
Reply by Greg

"Hi Jill As Biggles said, if you are using the DishTV T1000 unit, you will need to ha…"

Dish TV Support replied Aug 21 to Reset of freeview after removal of Sky

14 Aug 27
Reply by David Lipscombe

RSS

How do you receive Freeview?

How do you receive Freeview?
via Satellite Dish
via UHF aerial
Both
Unsure
doriddles

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

Lorilei replied to Marica Zoroja's discussion No signal
"Could this possibly be why I am unable to receive TVNZ channels in Napier?"
8 hours ago
Marcia Crossland replied to Marcia Crossland's discussion Lost channels TV1/2/6/7 on 21/11/2017
"Hi Josh I have my channels back and all ok, tks for the feedback"
yesterday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Marcia Crossland's discussion Lost channels TV1/2/6/7 on 21/11/2017
"Hi Marcia, The channels have resumed however they are not stable and Kordia are working on a fix,…"
yesterday
Marcia Crossland posted a discussion

Lost channels TV1/2/6/7 on 21/11/2017

Have lost these channels today and when I finally got hold of someone on Freeview technical support…See More
yesterday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Marica Zoroja's discussion No signal
"Hi Marica  There has been an issue with the Auckland Waiatarua Transimission Site and…"
yesterday
Marica Zoroja posted a discussion

No signal

Have lost signal short while ago on 1,2,6 and 7 channels but other channels are ok. Anyone else's…See More
yesterday
Biggles replied to Daniel Marsh's discussion Can't get NZ Freeview channels only overseas ones.
"Sounds like your dish could be pointing at the wrong satellite. Were you receiving OK before you…"
yesterday
Daniel Marsh posted a discussion

Can't get NZ Freeview channels only overseas ones.

Hi I have got a new Freeview SatBox (Dish-TV S7070rHD-XM) and its only picking up overseas channels…See More
Monday

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service