David Lipscombe's Discussions (102)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"So what you will need is a cable with a screw connection on both ends , screw one en…"

David Lipscombe replied Feb 6 to Can't connect TV

3 Feb 6
Reply by David Lipscombe

"The top socket will be for satellite and the bottom socket is for  terrestrial [aeri…"

David Lipscombe replied Feb 6 to Can't connect TV

3 Feb 6
Reply by David Lipscombe

"The LNB IS 3mths old as the old [SKY] sharp lnb died and a spare new one put to ones…"

David Lipscombe replied Jan 20 to Reception issues during rain

7 Jan 30
Reply by willis

"My Question at the end was when is Prime +1 coming to the Terrestrial channels as I…"

7 Jan 30
Reply by willis

"Biggles I was viewing those 2 channels on my ALKRIS ALK-FTA1 sat box as I got sick o…"

7 Jan 30
Reply by willis

"I also have lost Choice , Te Reo and HGTV on both my 3 Freeview and Sky boxes but ha…"

David Lipscombe replied Nov 5, 2017 to [SOLVED] Choice/HGTV missing

5 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

"I had to retune my Landlady's Veon TV today as she had the same problem here on Waih…"

David Lipscombe replied Nov 1, 2017 to Lost Maori Channels

23 Nov 1, 2017
Reply by David Lipscombe

"You should if you live in the Auckland area get 30 channels [27 TV + 3 Tadio channel…"

David Lipscombe replied Oct 7, 2017 to Cant get CHOICE tv

11 Oct 8, 2017
Reply by Biggles

"Yes Choice is a permanent Freeview channel on all forms of Freeview"

David Lipscombe replied Oct 7, 2017 to Cant get CHOICE tv

11 Oct 8, 2017
Reply by Biggles

" "

David Lipscombe replied Aug 27, 2017 to Reset of freeview after removal of Sky

14 Aug 27, 2017
Reply by David Lipscombe

RSS

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

Paul replied to Paul's discussion [SOLVED] 2008 model Sony Freeview TV fails to properly render Maori / Te Reo HD channels
"I’m very happy to see that this issue has finally been resolved.  Thanks to Mark…"
6 hours ago
Biggles replied to Stuart Mackay's discussion New home, existing satellite dish and new Dish-TV S8100
"You probably need to change the LNB Frequency in your setup menu. If you can get on the roof you…"
Wednesday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Stuart Mackay's discussion New home, existing satellite dish and new Dish-TV S8100
"Hi Stuart,  SKY doesn't block satellite dish's, I would check on a few things…"
Wednesday
Stuart Mackay posted a discussion

New home, existing satellite dish and new Dish-TV S8100

Hi all,Just moved into a new property in Wellington which has an existing Sky satellite (last…See More
Wednesday
Carole replied to Murray Glue's discussion Dish TV and S7070rHD-XM
"Thanks Murray that makes me feel a lot better! I've also managed to resolve my problem with a…"
Tuesday
Murray Glue replied to Murray Glue's discussion Dish TV and S7070rHD-XM
"Please disregard the above. I got hold of a man with a tuning box with which we found that the dish…"
Tuesday
Murray Glue replied to Murray Glue's discussion Dish TV and S7070rHD-XM
"I agree Carole, and I am a technician with experience in satellite tracking systems in marine…"
Monday
Carole replied to Murray Glue's discussion Dish TV and S7070rHD-XM
"I don't find the manual at all simple to follow. It is written in technical geekspeak which…"
Monday

Connect With Us!

© 2018   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service