David Lipscombe's Discussions (85)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"Is your freeview tv connected to an aerial ? ,as sky is connected t a satellite dish…"

David Lipscombe replied 14 hours ago to Reset of freeview after removal of Sky

2 12 hours ago
Reply by Biggles

"After following your problems a Sat box will only connect to a dish and if you want…"

David Lipscombe replied Aug 9 to Great reception/Poor reception???

20 Aug 9
Reply by Taylor

"I had the same trouble with 2 different boxes and I found an ethernet cable worked a…"

David Lipscombe replied May 24 to Dish TV T2100 Wifi Issue

4 May 25
Reply by Kyudos

"Parliment TV is channel 31 on both formates of Freeview , if you can't recieve it tr…"

David Lipscombe replied May 6 to Parliment TV.

2 May 6
Reply by Biggles

"The Satilite you want is Optus D1 ."

David Lipscombe replied Apr 11 to satilite

4 Jul 7
Reply by Biggles

"tThank you Graham I had the audio and video around the wrong way and it is now worki…"

David Lipscombe replied Jan 30 to Prime Plus 1

12 Jan 30
Reply by David Lipscombe

"Graham , I still cannot not receive Prime + 1 , on the screen in a blue box it state…"

David Lipscombe replied Jan 29 to Prime Plus 1

12 Jan 30
Reply by David Lipscombe

"Graham with 2 of my sat boxes I have the following [twh box] transponder 12521-22500…"

David Lipscombe replied Jan 28 to Prime Plus 1

12 Jan 30
Reply by David Lipscombe

"Paul , my other problem which I did not mention I also have 2 DSE/Zinwell 7500 boxes…"

David Lipscombe replied Jan 25 to Prime Plus 1

12 Jan 30
Reply by David Lipscombe

"Question as I have 3 Sat boxes , [2 that aren't freeview approved and 1 that is] tha…"

David Lipscombe replied Jan 25 to Prime Plus 1

12 Jan 30
Reply by David Lipscombe

RSS

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

Biggles replied to robyn kingston's discussion Samsung Smart TV - model no. UA55JU6600SXNZ
"We don't subscribe to sky but presumably the satellite ariel will work? Not necessarily. The…"
12 hours ago
Biggles replied to Jill Nutsford's discussion Reset of freeview after removal of Sky
"We can't really help if we don't know what make and model of TVs you have and how they…"
12 hours ago
David Lipscombe replied to Jill Nutsford's discussion Reset of freeview after removal of Sky
"Is your freeview tv connected to an aerial ? ,as sky is connected t a satellite dish then you may…"
14 hours ago
robyn kingston posted a discussion

Samsung Smart TV - model no. UA55JU6600SXNZ

Can someone tell me how to receive free view? We have the smart hub working so can use web based…See More
17 hours ago
Jill Nutsford posted a discussion

Reset of freeview after removal of Sky

Since Sky was cancelled, I'm having trouble retuning channels on my freeview tv. This is ok in the…See More
17 hours ago
CRAIG ROBERTSON replied to CRAIG ROBERTSON's discussion ON DEMAND FREEZES
"I used to be able to tab across and access the individual apps , but now it just freezes on the…"
yesterday
John replied to Carl's discussion Recomendations
"Hi, do you have a model number? I too are looking around for a Tivo replacement (love the Tivo, so…"
yesterday
Biggles replied to John Ridgway's discussion YAGI-type UHF Aerial in the sitting room?
"No."
yesterday

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service