Biggles's Discussions (992)

Discussions Replied To (987) Replies Latest Activity

"Well Optus D2 is of no use anyway as Freeview and Sky are on Optus D1 https://www.ly…"

Biggles replied Dec 8 to Sattelite or UHF?

7 Dec 8
Reply by Rob Barr

"P.S. If it's any help here is a screen shot of my Android Box settings for Optus D1. "

7 Dec 8
Reply by Rob Barr

"It's a Satellite Receiver and no way will it work on UHF. Found a manual for it here…"

7 Dec 8
Reply by Rob Barr

"Your TV won't work on a Dish antenna. It has a UHF tuner so needs a UHF antenna. Yes…"

Biggles replied Dec 7 to Will Freeview work with only a SKY aerial and an old Sony LCD TV?

3 Dec 7
Reply by Leon Iusitini

"The problem is that the EPG is only a guide and can be very unreliable at times. Plu…"

Biggles replied Dec 6 to dish Tv T2200 recorder - How to record override duplicate check ?

8 Dec 7
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

"Use Timer Record. Guaranteed to work every time. Then rename the program if necessar…"

Biggles replied Dec 5 to dish Tv T2200 recorder - How to record override duplicate check ?

8 Dec 7
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

"If your TV doesn't have a satellite tuner then you need a UHF antenna. It won't work…"

Biggles replied Nov 25 to Connecting with skydish

1 Nov 25
Reply by Biggles

"Correct. If your TV has no Satellite Tuner you will need a Satellite STB to receive…"

Biggles replied Nov 24 to I cannot get Freeview - what needs to happen

1 Nov 24
Reply by Biggles

"Sounds like your dish could be pointing at the wrong satellite. Were you receiving O…"

Biggles replied Nov 21 to Can't get NZ Freeview channels only overseas ones.

1 Nov 21
Reply by Biggles

"You could try moving your indoor antenna to a better location, ideally near a window…"

Biggles replied Nov 19 to Unable to receive TVNZ channels

4 Nov 19
Reply by Lorilei

RSS

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

Rob Barr replied to Rob Barr's discussion Sattelite or UHF?
"Ah yes better picture quality on uhf, good point, I'd forgotten about that. Thanks for the…"
Dec 8
Biggles replied to Rob Barr's discussion Sattelite or UHF?
"Well Optus D2 is of no use anyway as Freeview and Sky are on Optus…"
Dec 8
"Thx B, satellite only was my conclusion too, but still scratching my head around how the confusion…"
Dec 8
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Rob Barr's discussion Sattelite or UHF?
"Hi Guys,  I am looking at a article to publish on this forum to help with the difference of…"
Dec 8
"P.S. If it's any help here is a screen shot of my Android Box settings for Optus D1."
Dec 8
"It's a Satellite Receiver and no way will it work on UHF. Found a manual for it…"
Dec 8
"Part 2 ... the house has an old sky satellite on the roof, but not used for many years. I repaired…"
Dec 8
Rob Barr posted a discussion

Sattelite or UHF?

Ok long story ... I've an arielbox ultra T1050PVR, which picks up UHF with good clarity. But every…See More
Dec 8

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service