Tune into Prime, Four plus1 & The Edge TV on Satellite (106)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GOG 2011 satellite receiver

I can no longer get Prime. I have a GOG 2011 satellite receiver. I have followed the instructions in the guide provided on the forum but un…

Started by Jacqueline Ryan

0 Aug 7, 2016

Digitview 110

Hi.Could someone please help me!! I've lost prime,the edge TV.How do I get them.Digitview 110.New Zealand Opotiki.Muchly appreciated.

Started by Hazel

1 Aug 7, 2016
Reply by Paul

How to receive Prime /Bravo Plus 1 The Edge on a Hills HSMX-200 with 10750 LNB

How to receive Prime / Bravo Plus1/ The Edge  on a Hills HSMX-200 Satellite Receiver with 10750MHZ LNB You will need to use your Hills Re…

Started by Paul

7 Jul 25, 2016
Reply by Bruce Keith

Can't seem to get Prime with UHF

Hi all. I bought a Veon TV from the Warehouse with built in freeview.  I have a "one for all" indoor UHF Aerial (product code SV9153). I au…

Started by Elisa Davis

2 Jul 13, 2016
Reply by Biggles

GOG 2200 Freeview box .

Any help to tune a GOG 2200 Freeview box (satellite dish)into prime would be much appreciated. Cheers,Maurice.

Started by Maurice Owen hayward

5 Jul 10, 2016
Reply by Toni Davis

KAON reciever

This was supplied by a professional installer some years ago. I have been able to select Group 3 frequency of 12519khz but cannot get prime…

Started by alastair neaves

10 Jul 8, 2016
Reply by Diana Lawrence

Prime

Sorry might of put my discussion under wrong heading before, Prime etc and now TV 3 any ideas with a Zea Tek 4150 HD for tunning

Started by Karen Connolly

1 Jul 7, 2016
Reply by Paul

Dish TV S7010PVR Satellite USB PVR Latest Channel Data

Dish TV S7010PVR Satellite USB PVR *Latest Channel Data* Please note this is only for Revision 1 with both LNB IN / LOOP OUT and a 11300m…

Started by Paul

3 Jul 5, 2016
Reply by Paul

Starview ST2020

Does anyone else have a starview ST2020 box for their free view? Its a brand used by sky TV and free view though the device name and model…

Started by Larissa

3 Jul 5, 2016
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

Probelms to NO Audio/Signal S7070

Wondering if anyone has come across this - I have 2 Dish units in house 1 x S7090PVR and 1 x S7070. I am having problems with S7070 I am ra…

Started by Rosie

5 Jul 3, 2016
Reply by Rosie

RSS

How do you receive Freeview?

How do you receive Freeview?
via Satellite Dish
via UHF aerial
Both
Unsure
doriddles

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

Lorilei posted a discussion

Unable to receive TVNZ channels

Hi there, I live in Napier and am unable to pick up any of the TVNZ channels on Freeview. I only…See More
2 hours ago
Kevin Wilkinson replied to Kevin Wilkinson's discussion Missing On demand app
Wednesday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Josh Hill ✔️'s discussion Freeview launches set to transform TV
"Please see my reponses in bold below: "
Tuesday
Hash replied to Josh Hill ✔️'s discussion Freeview launches set to transform TV
"Will the local and international third-party video on demand (VOD) apps be 4K capable? Will it have…"
Tuesday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Kevin Wilkinson's discussion Missing On demand app
"Hi Kevin,  There might be a caching issue on the Freeview OnDemand Menus, sometimes depending…"
Tuesday
Kevin Wilkinson replied to Kevin Wilkinson's discussion Missing On demand app
"Yes I can that's how I noticed it was not there only the TVNZ on demand and the Threenow apps…"
Tuesday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Kevin Wilkinson's discussion Missing On demand app
"Hi Kevin, Can you confirm that the app dosn’t appear when you press the GREEN button to load…"
Monday
Kevin Wilkinson posted a discussion

Missing On demand app

I have recently got a new tv with freeview plusPanasonic 32inch LED TV ModelTH-32ES500Z Smart TVThe…See More
Monday

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service