Reception and Technical Issues (842)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ongoin issues with freeview

is any1 else in the Brightwater or surrounding areas having trouble with freeview pixillating and the sound being distorted in the last 2 o…

Started by Anne Stringer

2 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Anne Stringer

CTV channel 40 Christchurch.

I have a Panasonic television which is receiving the audio for CTV but is not getting any video. All other channels are performing normall…

Started by Ross Dawson

11 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Ross Dawson

freeview issues with nelson Mt Campbell link

since the microwave link was upgraded it was noted on the network status that as far as they were aware there are no more issues.  I live i…

Started by Anne Stringer

1 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Valerie fitzsimons

Series Link Problem

Hi - I'm new to the forum and have a problem that has been reported on facebook with no result. We record TV3 news every night with series…

Started by Stephen McMillan

17 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Warwick Terry

dolby digital switching to stereo in Brightwater, Nelson.

im having issues where my signal keeps switching from dolby digital to stereo, my tv goes black for a second then comes back on, sometimes…

Started by Anne Stringer

6 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by John Stephens

Picture and sound breakup

We get our signal from sugarloaf does anybody have problems with picture and sound breaking upat different times, receiving dtt signal.

Started by Mick Little

6 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Mick Little

No signal [SOLVED]

We have a UHF freeview since Sunday and it was working fine and then tonight during the news it said No Signal.  Have no idea why?  Any sug…

Started by Gav Wales

1 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Bill McMurray

Data Service [SOLVED]

Anyone have a Samsung LED HD tv on freeview lose their HD picture now and then, screen goes black and a message pops up saying "Data Servic…

Started by Bryan McNabb

1 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Josh Hill

Firmware Update might help [SOLVED]

I have just downloaded the latest firmware following the instructions at  www.dishtv.co.nz I'm hoping that might help. So far it looks alri…

Started by Valerie fitzsimons

2 Feb 1, 2013

Not receiving some Freeview Channels in Wellington [SOLVED]

Hi there I have never used this forum before so apologies if I have posted in the wrong place. We have freeview built into our tv and recei…

Started by Geenaak

10 Jan 29, 2013

RSS

Latest Activity

david adamson replied to david adamson's discussion No signal TVNZ 1 and 2
"Oohs Problem has returned, no TVNZ and Maori TV. All other channels working well. Any clues, anyone?"
8 hours ago
P. A. replied to Adele Paris's discussion Lost Maori & Prime channels on Freeview
"Hi,  Same problem here. Samsung TV and UHF, not satellite. Several channels have disappeared…"
16 hours ago
Josh Hill replied to Anouska Menzies's discussion Freeveiw plus gone another latest update
"Hi Anouska  Can you please do the following, (This double checks if the setting required to…"
16 hours ago
John Baird replied to Graeme's discussion Exactly what standards are used by Freeview in NZ....
"I have two Spectrum Analysers, both Unaohm , an AP01 an older B/w EP 314 and a handheld Satellite…"
19 hours ago
Anouska Menzies replied to Anouska Menzies's discussion Freeveiw plus gone another latest update
"Hi Thanks for the reply Internet connect is fine, I can search the web, use YouTube and go on…"
yesterday
Graeme replied to Graeme's discussion Exactly what standards are used by Freeview in NZ....
"Thanks for the link. :)"
yesterday
Graeme replied to Graeme's discussion Exactly what standards are used by Freeview in NZ....
yesterday
Josh Hill replied to Graeme's discussion Exactly what standards are used by Freeview in NZ....
"You can have a look at some of the specs for Freeview at this…"
yesterday

Connect With Us!

Notes

Test

Test Note

Created by Josh Hill Jul 24, 2017 at 11:37am. Last updated by Josh Hill on Sunday.

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here.

Created by Josh Hill Jul 24, 2017 at 11:36am. Last updated by Bel on Sunday.

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service