Reception and Technical Issues (863)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Missing Frequency 1 & 2

Hi there I did a factory reset to pick up the freeview channels and only managed to get all of frequency 3 and lost the others I tried retu…

Started by Gina

0 Jun 3, 2013

Reception Issues in the Valley

Hi there, have been having problems with reception as soon as the bad weather hits. Only started happening after the 28th April. It is just…

Started by Tess Lenihan

3 May 27, 2013
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

Missing all TVNZ channels.

My freeview tv hasn't been getting any TVNZ channels since last friday and I don't know how to get them back. I bought the tv about 2 month…

Started by Nikau Liddell

1 May 20, 2013
Reply by Bel

Dish TV & EPG

Hi, Is anyone else experiencing problems recording on the Dish T1050? Purchased in November 12 it went fine for the first few months - some…

Started by Sharon Johnston

2 May 9, 2013
Reply by Sharon Johnston

TVNZ Mux off air - Timaru/South Canterbury Region

Can someone please update the Network Status page - just spoken to JDA as the TVNZ mux isn't transmitting in Timaru - they have people work…

Started by Edgar Technology

1 May 9, 2013
Reply by Edgar Technology

freeview issues with nelson Mt Campbell link

can only get channels 1-4 and they are in stereo. tv has been blacking out. other channels it sais service is unavailable. Surely there mus…

Started by Anne Stringer

3 May 8, 2013
Reply by Anne Stringer

missing Channels Prime, Maori TV etc

Hi,  I know there was previous submission on missing channels but I couldn't find solution yet. I used to get all freeview channels since f…

Started by Bojan

3 May 7, 2013
Reply by Bojan

Sound dropping out and picture pixelating

Living in Hamilton, TV set has inbuilt freeview attached to a UHF aerial, was set up professionally and was fine at first. In the last coup…

Started by Leigha

1 May 6, 2013
Reply by Bill McMurray

Freeview programme when recording not in sync with real time

We usually have several programmes set up to record week after week without any problems and that has been great. However, since last week…

Started by derriaghy

31 May 2, 2013
Reply by James Marsh

TVHB on your programme guide?

We've just been alerted to an odd case of ""EPG-take-over", where the Electronic Programme Guide (EPG) for TVHB (Television Hawke's Bay) is…

Started by Bel

2 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Bel

RSS

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

nzdtv.com replied to John Ridgway's discussion YAGI-type UHF Aerial in the sitting room?
"The only health issue is if you trip over it, Heres a tip for indoor use of a outdoor antenna you…"
4 hours ago
Biggles commented on leas's blog post can I use my UHF HARD DRIVE through a satellite box (I am semi rural and only have Satellite.
"OK. I got a bit confused and thought the box with the 2 SCART sockets was the DVD but on looking…"
9 hours ago
Paul commented on leas's blog post can I use my UHF HARD DRIVE through a satellite box (I am semi rural and only have Satellite.
"Assuming the far left row are composite Inputs ."
12 hours ago
Biggles commented on leas's blog post can I use my UHF HARD DRIVE through a satellite box (I am semi rural and only have Satellite.
"Hmm. Tricky setup. That looks like an older Analogue Panasonic like I used to have so it won't…"
17 hours ago
leas commented on leas's blog post can I use my UHF HARD DRIVE through a satellite box (I am semi rural and only have Satellite.
"Hiya, thanks so much for your help. Im working on a different TV etc from my very fist post. Now Im…"
18 hours ago
leas commented on leas's blog post can I use my UHF HARD DRIVE through a satellite box (I am semi rural and only have Satellite.
18 hours ago
18 hours ago
Jim Air replied to Jim Air's discussion Recording by our Dish TV recently results in ongoing very patchy and useless results
"Thanks for that info, willis.   I have ordered an UHF band pass filter from DishTV"
19 hours ago

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service