Reception and Technical Issues (900)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recording SKY TV

We have a a Free view aerial, a SKY satellite, a Freeview Samsung TV in the lounge with a SKY box and a Freeview Panasonic recorder. There…

Started by Sue Pace

11 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Mike G

Why has our Freeview reception suddenly degraded?

Up until recently we have had excellent Freeview (terrestrial) reception in Clevedon, South Auckland. In the last 2-3 months Prime, Choice,…

Started by Stephen Inglis

3 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Steve J

Out Of Sync

Hi thereCan you tell me why, on some nights, the sound track isn't in sync with the programme showing? It's infuriating as you can imagine.…

Started by Mr Mail Man

4 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Juliet McGurk

satalite signal loss

Hi Im new to this forum but i was wondering if anyone in the lower hutt area has the same problem as i seem to get Every day at about 1:20…

Started by Robin Halligan

5 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by Steve J

Programme Listings

Hi there,Can you tell me how I get the programme listing to show on Choice TV, when I flick over to that channel?I'm wondering if it will f…

Started by Mr Mail Man

2 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Mr Mail Man

Applications "not allowed"

I hope you can help me please. Over the last couple of days I have been having trouble changing channels.  There is a long delay and someti…

Started by Josie Glynn

5 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Josie Glynn

tv2 suddenly disappeared

hi there, just wondering if anyone can help. A few days ago I was unable to view TV2.When I selected "2" the programme showing was TV1.I re…

Started by sue walker

3 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

Issues with recent TVNZ changes

On Sunday September 1st 2013 at 7am TVNZ made changes to the EPG allocation on both TV One plus 1 and TV2+1. Your Freeview Receiver should…

Started by Josh Hill ✔️

0 Sep 7, 2013

No signal

I keep getting the no signal message on my Freeview.   And for a change is saying "Audio Video Not Available. I have a Dick Smith box.  And…

Started by Sue S

8 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Steve J

Kapiti Coast ( Ngarara ) DVBT Outage

Once again yesterday 29 Aug we had a long outage of the Freeview Terrestrial service on the Kapiti Coast. Again it was a long power cut  .F…

Started by Steve J

0 Aug 30, 2013

RSS

How do you receive Freeview?

How do you receive Freeview?
via Satellite Dish
via UHF aerial
Both
Unsure
doriddles

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

Lorilei replied to Marica Zoroja's discussion No signal
"Could this possibly be why I am unable to receive TVNZ channels in Napier?"
8 hours ago
Marcia Crossland replied to Marcia Crossland's discussion Lost channels TV1/2/6/7 on 21/11/2017
"Hi Josh I have my channels back and all ok, tks for the feedback"
yesterday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Marcia Crossland's discussion Lost channels TV1/2/6/7 on 21/11/2017
"Hi Marcia, The channels have resumed however they are not stable and Kordia are working on a fix,…"
yesterday
Marcia Crossland posted a discussion

Lost channels TV1/2/6/7 on 21/11/2017

Have lost these channels today and when I finally got hold of someone on Freeview technical support…See More
yesterday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Marica Zoroja's discussion No signal
"Hi Marica  There has been an issue with the Auckland Waiatarua Transimission Site and…"
yesterday
Marica Zoroja posted a discussion

No signal

Have lost signal short while ago on 1,2,6 and 7 channels but other channels are ok. Anyone else's…See More
yesterday
Biggles replied to Daniel Marsh's discussion Can't get NZ Freeview channels only overseas ones.
"Sounds like your dish could be pointing at the wrong satellite. Were you receiving OK before you…"
yesterday
Daniel Marsh posted a discussion

Can't get NZ Freeview channels only overseas ones.

Hi I have got a new Freeview SatBox (Dish-TV S7070rHD-XM) and its only picking up overseas channels…See More
Monday

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service