Reception and Technical Issues (852)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reception Issues in the Valley

Hi there, have been having problems with reception as soon as the bad weather hits. Only started happening after the 28th April. It is just…

Started by Tess Lenihan

3 May 27, 2013
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

Missing all TVNZ channels.

My freeview tv hasn't been getting any TVNZ channels since last friday and I don't know how to get them back. I bought the tv about 2 month…

Started by Nikau Liddell

1 May 20, 2013
Reply by Bel

Dish TV & EPG

Hi, Is anyone else experiencing problems recording on the Dish T1050? Purchased in November 12 it went fine for the first few months - some…

Started by Sharon Johnston

2 May 9, 2013
Reply by Sharon Johnston

TVNZ Mux off air - Timaru/South Canterbury Region

Can someone please update the Network Status page - just spoken to JDA as the TVNZ mux isn't transmitting in Timaru - they have people work…

Started by Edgar Technology

1 May 9, 2013
Reply by Edgar Technology

freeview issues with nelson Mt Campbell link

can only get channels 1-4 and they are in stereo. tv has been blacking out. other channels it sais service is unavailable. Surely there mus…

Started by Anne Stringer

3 May 8, 2013
Reply by Anne Stringer

missing Channels Prime, Maori TV etc

Hi,  I know there was previous submission on missing channels but I couldn't find solution yet. I used to get all freeview channels since f…

Started by Bojan

3 May 7, 2013
Reply by Bojan

Sound dropping out and picture pixelating

Living in Hamilton, TV set has inbuilt freeview attached to a UHF aerial, was set up professionally and was fine at first. In the last coup…

Started by Leigha

1 May 6, 2013
Reply by Bill McMurray

Freeview programme when recording not in sync with real time

We usually have several programmes set up to record week after week without any problems and that has been great. However, since last week…

Started by derriaghy

31 May 2, 2013
Reply by James Marsh

TVHB on your programme guide?

We've just been alerted to an odd case of ""EPG-take-over", where the Electronic Programme Guide (EPG) for TVHB (Television Hawke's Bay) is…

Started by Bel

2 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Bel

ZInwell PVR problems

Hi there, we have a recommended Zinwell PVR640 Freeview box.  Recently, it has been performing very poorly, in particular with TV3 and I un…

Started by Eddie Sella

8 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Eddie Sella

RSS

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

Dish TV
Dish TV Support replied to Trudy knighton's discussion Lost Internet connection
"Hi It would be best if you could contact our support team while in front of the unit. Call from a…"
21 hours ago
Grant Morris replied to Grant Morris's discussion Panasonic TH-32ES500Z built in satellite tuner - no signal
"Thanks for all the advice but after trying everything I still couldn't get the dish to line up…"
yesterday
Trudy knighton replied to Trudy knighton's discussion Lost Internet connection
"The guy put in a black dish to box ... Then that looks like it plugs to our sky cable ?"
yesterday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Trudy knighton's discussion Lost Internet connection
"Hi Trudy Are you able to let me know what you are using to view Freeview? Is it via a box or is the…"
yesterday
Biggles replied to Mark Hunter's discussion Free view on Demand app Lg tv.
"What model TV and how have you got it connected? TV's need to be connected to a UHF antenna…"
Tuesday
Trudy knighton replied to Mark Hunter's discussion Free view on Demand app Lg tv.
"How does the Freeview work on lg tv.... We have a new lg ... Sky goes ok but can't get live…"
Tuesday
Trudy knighton replied to Trudy knighton's discussion Lost Internet connection
"Hi Josh thank you for replying... Last night I did a reset... Couldn't do the wifi at the…"
Monday
Kenny replied to Mark Hunter's discussion Free view on Demand app Lg tv.
Monday

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service