Reception and Technical Issues (926)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Channel one delayed

Hi there, can anyone please tell me the frequency I require to tune in one plus one? Thanks.

Started by Michele

2 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Biggles

Freeview picture and sound disturbance..not weather related tho

Hi..for about a month now we(Kapiti resident) have been experiencing significant picture distortion fade and sound distortion on our upstai…

Started by Trevor Knowles

34 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Trevor Knowles

Missing channels 3 and 4

Hi I haven't had channels 3 and 4 for the last few days and I'm not sure how to get these back. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!…

Started by stace

5 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Paul

USB playback of video files has broken-up audio 90% of the time (DishTV T1050)

Hi All, I copied a few known good AVI/MKV files to a USB drive (not high definition) and when playing them in the DishTV T1050 via HDMI the…

Started by Lance Edmonds

7 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Paul

Terrestrial signal issues in the naki

Hi there having issues regarding channel 32, on a split aerial system affecting one tv only, db is 58 ber is 22, and inconsistent. Any thou…

Started by Robert Gedye

2 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Steve J

No Signal

Hi there all Im hoping someone can help me, we are having trouble with getting our channels.  It keeps coming up No Signal.  Some days we a…

Started by Michelle Thompson

1 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Biggles

Prime Lip-sync problem

Prime tv and choice seam to have Prime Lip-sync problem in south auckland mainly on samsung b series tv's. Sugar loaf transmitter had same…

Started by Electrowave

1 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Bel

Group 1 Channels Satellite Reception Problem

Hi, wondering if anybody had any tips or ideas on the following problem.Had satellite freeview installed about 18 months ago and all workin…

Started by Brett

6 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Paul

EPG missing

Hi, My freeview's EPG was disappeared since last few days. How can I restore this function? Thanks Chau 

Started by vu ngoc chau

3 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Graham Wilson

Prime Jittery

Hi Hoping someone can help. I have a freeview box DTVS-1b the other day Prime started going jittery like someone pausing and unpausing it e…

Started by Andrew McTaggart

0 Oct 29, 2013

RSS

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

willis replied to Murray Glue's discussion Dish TV and S7070rHD-XM
"a satellite finder will give a strong reading if the dish is aimed at a tree,or the ground or the…"
47 minutes ago
Murray Glue replied to Murray Glue's discussion Dish TV and S7070rHD-XM
"I agree. I now have the TV and the S7070 box talking, and a thumping big signal on the satellite…"
18 hours ago
James Eaton replied to James Eaton's discussion Once again TVNZ channels video and audio out of sync in Waikanae
"Still doing it this morning with reports from other people in the area that they have this problem…"
Friday
James Eaton posted a discussion

Once again TVNZ channels video and audio out of sync in Waikanae

All TVNZ channels video and audio is out of sync from the Ngarara transmitter.Can someone get this…See More
Friday
James Eaton replied to Bruce's discussion CH1 is Recording CH100?
"Bruce. What I have done in the past is re-tune my box - I have a Dish T1050. I have no idea how…"
Wednesday
rebecca posted a discussion

Samsung

The freeveiw app is just a frozen page.....I've tried to re install but it still won't work
Wednesday
Bruce posted a discussion

CH1 is Recording CH100?

Just lately my Magic TV Box has been recording CH100 (which is nothing) when I have selected a…See More
Wednesday
Clive Delves replied to Adele Paris's discussion Lost Maori & Prime channels on Freeview
"I just had the same sort of problem here in Tokoroa.. Prime was pixelating on large portions of the…"
Feb 9

Connect With Us!

© 2018   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service