Reception and Technical Issues (926)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tuning Fail T100 HD Receiver

Hi everyone,  So I live in a rental apartment in the very centre of Auckland City, and have purchased a DishTV Freeview HD Box (UHF) and am…

Started by Hazel Anson

3 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Biggles

Freeview cuts out in bad weather

I have freeview box with a satellite dish. An old sky dish. When its raining or really windy my tv freezes up or just goes blank. It cut ou…

Started by Frances Marshall

2 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Frances Marshall

Lost Signal

hi. i have been watching digital tv with 2 televisions with built in freeview for about a year but yesterday morning both tv's are showing…

Started by aaron richardson

5 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by aaron richardson

No signal with indoor antenna

Hi, all! Yesterday I tried to connect Freeview using the indoor digital antenna.  Landlord watches China TV through sattelite.  When search…

Started by Freesia66

14 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Biggles

Reception Issue: Panasonic TV w/ built-in Freeview HD

Hi, I'm living in Ponsonby, and recently purchased a Panasonic TV w/ built-in Freeview HD from Trade Me. Before I bought this TV, I was usi…

Started by Mike Ross

13 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Mike Ross

Not recieving any TV channels thru my DISH 7090pvr sat BOX!

I have lost reception of all TV channels thru my Dish Sat box. It is only playing radio channels. Was there something I needed to do for th…

Started by Kathi

3 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Paul

TV Central still running analogue as 8:35am this morning 1st December - Whoops

Not sure if someone forgot to unplug this one - still running in analogue on CH40 off Te Aroha this morning - cheers Robert

Started by Robert Hepple

9 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Steve J

i cant record with my dvd recorder

we have a tv with freeview build in and we also have a normal dvd recorder since the switchover on sunday we cant record anything anymore a…

Started by Olaf Lim

7 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Olaf Lim

No Channel 1 and 2 on freeview HD

Hi, we setup our freeview via our UHF aerial and our smart tv and found 7 channels (tv 3, four, tv3+1, C4, Al Jazeera, The Shopping Channel…

Started by Richard Tottie

2 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Bryce

Waiheke island reception

Hi , I got a zeatek HD8000 pvr box , uhf aerial and a philips fish bowl tv with a booster too. Ive unhooked the vhf aerial at the juction…

Started by willy vincent

6 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by willy vincent

RSS

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

willis replied to Murray Glue's discussion Dish TV and S7070rHD-XM
"a satellite finder will give a strong reading if the dish is aimed at a tree,or the ground or the…"
38 minutes ago
Murray Glue replied to Murray Glue's discussion Dish TV and S7070rHD-XM
"I agree. I now have the TV and the S7070 box talking, and a thumping big signal on the satellite…"
17 hours ago
James Eaton replied to James Eaton's discussion Once again TVNZ channels video and audio out of sync in Waikanae
"Still doing it this morning with reports from other people in the area that they have this problem…"
Friday
James Eaton posted a discussion

Once again TVNZ channels video and audio out of sync in Waikanae

All TVNZ channels video and audio is out of sync from the Ngarara transmitter.Can someone get this…See More
Friday
James Eaton replied to Bruce's discussion CH1 is Recording CH100?
"Bruce. What I have done in the past is re-tune my box - I have a Dish T1050. I have no idea how…"
Wednesday
rebecca posted a discussion

Samsung

The freeveiw app is just a frozen page.....I've tried to re install but it still won't work
Wednesday
Bruce posted a discussion

CH1 is Recording CH100?

Just lately my Magic TV Box has been recording CH100 (which is nothing) when I have selected a…See More
Wednesday
Clive Delves replied to Adele Paris's discussion Lost Maori & Prime channels on Freeview
"I just had the same sort of problem here in Tokoroa.. Prime was pixelating on large portions of the…"
Feb 9

Connect With Us!

© 2018   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service