Reception and Technical Issues (853)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Not receiving 12483 channels (1 & 2) with satellite

Equipment – Panasonic dish, Zinwell ZMX 7500 receiver. I have reviewed other forum posts on this topic and still have not found a solution.…

Started by j howell

5 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by j howell

When analogue is no longer available

In Kapiti we have had two 'outages' of freeview in the last three weeks. We lost access following the recent storm (about 3 hours) and for…

Started by Tony Gatford

5 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Steve J

Freeview|HD in the Eastern Bay of Plenty

Will Freeview's terrestrial service, Freeview|HD, ever be available in Whakatane and eastern Bay of Plenty? New Zealand television is going…

Started by Patrick Te Pou

2 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by willis

no service in hawera taranaki

hi there we have been without transmission for freeview since sunday night 13th july since the wind kicked up here in hawera sth taranaki. …

Started by fran

3 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Bel

No Service in Carterton - 17/07

Received reports from folks on the ground that there was no Signal for about two hours yesterday. No Report from Transmission Providers !!.

Started by Alan Cobcroft

0 Jul 18, 2013

No service

I am not happy that we still have no service in Timaru once again. We see reports that the crew is out there fixing things but where have t…

Started by Joanne

7 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by DBrown

Southland

I live just out of tuatapere. Ever since digital started tv 1 and 2 are rarely watchable. Any one else in Southland having trouble?

Started by Sallyme

0 Jul 5, 2013

Recording Issue

Hi, we are having quite a few issues with losing signal while recoding. When we set more than one channel to record via the EPG, as soon as…

Started by Kerry Bonney

7 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Kerry Bonney

Freeview|HD Outage - South Canterbury Area

There is currently an issue with the Freeview|HD service in South Canterbury - just spoken to JDA and they are writing a media release to t…

Started by Edgar Technology

1 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by DBrown

Guide missing program names

When viewing the Freeview program guide only the programmes for the next few hours have names.  The others show start and finish times that…

Started by Ric Grocott

0 Jul 1, 2013

RSS

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

Biggles replied to John Ridgway's discussion YAGI-type UHF Aerial in the sitting room?
"No."
21 minutes ago
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to John Ridgway's discussion YAGI-type UHF Aerial in the sitting room?
"Hi John  Thanks for your question, it's a good one!There have been no reports of aerials…"
1 hour ago
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to CRAIG ROBERTSON's discussion ON DEMAND FREEZES
"Hi Craig,  Are you able to tell me which app on Freeview On Demand you are having issues with?…"
1 hour ago
John Ridgway posted a discussion

YAGI-type UHF Aerial in the sitting room?

We are in a tiny flat with no access to mounting an aerial outside.We have put our YAGI-type UHF…See More
2 hours ago
CRAIG ROBERTSON posted a discussion

ON DEMAND FREEZES

Hi team,I recently purchased a Samsung HD Smart TV, UA43M5500ASXNZUnfortunately, your Freeview on…See More
4 hours ago

Dish TV
Dish TV Support replied to Trudy knighton's discussion Lost Internet connection
"Hi It would be best if you could contact our support team while in front of the unit. Call from a…"
Wednesday
Grant Morris replied to Grant Morris's discussion Panasonic TH-32ES500Z built in satellite tuner - no signal
"Thanks for all the advice but after trying everything I still couldn't get the dish to line up…"
Wednesday
Trudy knighton replied to Trudy knighton's discussion Lost Internet connection
"The guy put in a black dish to box ... Then that looks like it plugs to our sky cable ?"
Wednesday

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service