Reception and Technical Issues (955)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

database empty, tuning failed

how do i fix this?? i've tried to re tune using the factory default and it gets to the tuning stage and at the end says, tuning failed, dat…

Started by emily pringle

6 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by Paul

Reception help

I live 10minutes from Dunedin. I have just installed a uhf aerial. According to the online search I should be able to get signal. When I tr…

Started by Talia Allison

5 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Biggles

Radio NZ and Concert FM supposedly on terrestrial digital broadcast?

Perhaps they are if you are in a large population (concentration) area? e.g. Wellington or Auckland.But here in New Plymouth I can't tune t…

Started by Fud Manson

2 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Steve J

re tune freeview

Help,I pressed factory settings but havnt got auto tune.i have a topfield tf8000f topbox,I also discovered that its an unofficial freeview…

Started by john schaumkell

0 Jan 27, 2014

Anyone trialled long distance reception?

I'm a RF novice, no problem admitting it. I want to receive terrestrial HD digital in Opunake.The Taranaki transmitter is right around the…

Started by Fud Manson

14 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by Steve J

UHF freeview HD in washington valley, Nelson.

I have just put up a UHF aerial and faced it towards Mt Campbel, have tried pointing it toward Kaka hill but no dice. I seem to be getting…

Started by Brad Beddek

23 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Biggles

EPG not listing after Xmas on all Channels

My EPG is not listing since Xmas. I tried reset, change the date, restart (unplugged power to a complete restart) but it still does not res…

Started by vu ngoc chau

4 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by vu ngoc chau

Freeview not picking up C4 the music Channel

My installer came and installed my freeview but he couldnt get C4 the music channel. It didnt come up in the list of chanels and hwen i try…

Started by Deana Dickson

17 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Graham Wilson

No TVNZ channels with Draco aerial and inbuilt FreeView.

I live in Napier, and ever since the digital switchover I have been having issues. I've tried as much as I can on my own to figure it out,…

Started by Lorilei

2 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by Biggles

No Picture

I was changing channels today just using the up and down key and the channel got stuck on channel 2 I think on my box which it Te Reo, not…

Started by Andrew Glover

3 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Andrew Glover

RSS

Latest Activity

Jeremy E replied to Jeremy E's discussion RT on Freeview?
"David - Thanks for that post. Maybe Sky does have exclusive rights. I will write to RT to find out…"
16 hours ago
David Lipscombe replied to Jeremy E's discussion RT on Freeview?
"Biggles if you had watched Triangle/Stratos television when it was on the Freeview systems you…"
16 hours ago
Biggles replied to Jeremy E's discussion RT on Freeview?
"Probably not offered due to lack of a market for it. To be honest I'd never heard of it til I…"
23 hours ago
Jeremy E replied to Jeremy E's discussion RT on Freeview?
"I want to know why it isn't on Freeview! Could it be a political decision? I don't think…"
yesterday

Connect With Us!

© 2018   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service