Reception and Technical Issues (876)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Prime TV has no signal

Since last night I cannot receive Prime TV. All others are Ok. I have retuned my Veon SAT 101 receiver but that made no difference. The EPG…

Started by david adamson

5 Aug 29
Reply by david adamson

Internet connection issues

Hi. Just trying to install a new T2200 Freeview Plus. All good except connecting wirelessly to Internet. Seemed to work but won't now. I ge…

Started by Paul Knox

4 Aug 28
Reply by Biggles

Built in Freeview no signal

So we recently got a new TV for inside the house and so our old TV has Freeview built in and we are wanting to use it in our garage as ther…

Started by Ana

1 Aug 28
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

Replacing one sky box with Freeview

I have an unusual situation I am encountering. We currently have Sky multiroom set up in two living areas, and have built in freeview in a…

Started by Julie Jamieson

20 Aug 23
Reply by David Lipscombe

Tring to connect LGUJ634V tv to satellite.

I have a cord that connects into the back of my sky decoder. I want to get rid of sky and just have freeview channels. I've unplugged every…

Started by Melanie

1 Aug 23
Reply by Bel

Antenna Power Overload Detected

Have a fairly new Dish TV S7070rHd-XM Satellite S2 Receiver STB with an older style satellite dish with big LNB. Was working okish some dr…

Started by Theageingrocker

5 Aug 23
Reply by Theageingrocker

Maori TV unable to set recording on Dish T1050

I have the programme guide for Maori TV, but when I change to the channel I get "No Event Information" When I try to set a programme to rec…

Started by James Eaton

5 Aug 21
Reply by Greg

Lost Internet connection

I was able to watch TVNZ on demand  on Saturday and was part the way through an old programme when i paused. Since then we have lost our in…

Started by Trudy knighton

5 Aug 17
Reply by Dish TV Support

Panasonic TH-32ES500Z built in satellite tuner - no signal

Hi I bought a new Panasonic TV with dual tuner and a satellite dish but TV says no signal, please help as I've spent hours trying to get t…

Started by Grant Morris

8 Aug 16
Reply by Grant Morris

Free view on Demand app Lg tv.

Hi I have a new LG tv which has free view plus including the on demand apps. Unfortunately, the apps are completely useless. They crash ev…

Started by Mark Hunter

6 Aug 15
Reply by Biggles

RSS

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

Biggles replied to John Kirkbride's discussion TV3 News recording on 3+1
"I've got a Panasonic BWT720 and have had the same thing happen occasionally with various…"
20 hours ago
John Kirkbride replied to John Kirkbride's discussion TV3 News recording on 3+1
"Yep sure, it's a Panasonic DMR -XW380."
21 hours ago
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to John Kirkbride's discussion TV3 News recording on 3+1
"Hi John,  Are you able to provide some details about the DVR you are using? Such as the make…"
21 hours ago
John Kirkbride posted a discussion

TV3 News recording on 3+1

Had this problem a few years ago and it's happening again,  set DVR to record TV3 news, no other…See More
22 hours ago
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Gordon Stewart's discussion Remote controller for DishTV T2200
"Hi Gordon,  Interesting observation, I have held this remote too and I love the back of the…"
yesterday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Richard Johnson's discussion WTF with Rotorua
"Hi Richard, Overtime the equipment such as your antenna or satellite dish falls out of…"
yesterday
Richard Johnson posted a discussion

WTF with Rotorua

OMG why is Freeview so bad tonight???Always when the good movies or programmes you want to watch…See More
Saturday
Gordon Stewart replied to Bob Jordan's discussion bad sound on three channels
"Look at your arial - 7 check the horizontal / vertical polarity of it.  Landlord came round…"
Saturday

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service