Reception and Technical Issues (829)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

tvnz ondemand

new episode notifications liked it when I could remove programmes from watch list as this would remove notifications now seems like I have…

Started by Leon

4 May 5
Reply by Josh Hill

Chromecast and myfreeview plus

Can I plug chromecast into USB on front of myfreeview sat box?

Started by Karleen Hart

3 May 5
Reply by Josh Hill

Dishtv S7070r ignores new remote with fresh batteries

I have a DishTV  Satbox  S7070r . The receiver decided to ignore the remote control so I couldn't change channels . Powered down unit , wai…

Started by leslie collins

5 May 5
Reply by Josh Hill

Dish S7070

When tv is turned on free view comes up with no signal. I have tried doing factory reset and a blind scan and it's now coming up with datab…

Started by Karyn Jensen

7 Apr 30
Reply by Biggles

TV1, TV2 and Duke Nelson

What has happened to these channels on terrestrial Freeview in Nelson this evening? Network status tells us all is ok but it's not. The 3 c…

Started by Speedbrake

12 Apr 28
Reply by Brian

SatBox 8200 LBN switching

Hi Recently installed the 8200 all works fine, but I'm replacing a TopField that switched between two LBNs so I could view BVN on the D2 sa…

Started by Chris Verburg

6 Apr 27
Reply by Chris Verburg

Problems with Freeview Plus TV3 On Demand apps (LG TV)

Hi, I recently purchased an LG 49LH570T TV with built in Freeview Plus. I originally connected by WiFi and was not able to run on demand ap…

Started by Mark Anderson

4 Apr 23
Reply by Mark Anderson

Freeview Plus on demand apps only working intermittantly

Hi, I recently bought an LG 49LH570T TV with inbuilt freeview plus. I have connected by cable to the internet as I was having some wireles…

Started by Mark Anderson

2 Apr 23
Reply by Mark Anderson

On Demand

A newbie, what do I have to have or how do I get "on demand" on my TV I am on fibre network with a Sony Bravia smart TV, do I need some oth…

Started by Leslie James Prescott

1 Apr 23
Reply by Biggles

Recording is Started Successfully

Hi. We have an S8200 SatBox, bought only 4 months ago. Before we left on an overseas holiday I preset some movies to record on some channel…

Started by Anne Rossouw

2 Apr 23
Reply by Anne Rossouw

RSS

Connect With Us!

Latest Activity

Paul replied to david adamson's discussion Distorted image from Veon SAT101
"Hi David I have the Veon 101 connected to a 42 inch Samsung (Plasma )via hdmi  and don't…"
11 minutes ago
david adamson posted a discussion

Distorted image from Veon SAT101

Hi All.I have a Veon SAT101 receiver. I have noticed some picture distortions…See More
1 hour ago
Beth Emerre replied to Beth Emerre's discussion Lost all signal
"I've got Ultraplus 700hdmi"
yesterday
Beth Emerre posted a discussion

Lost all signal

I'm hoping someone can help...last Tuesday the area had two consecutive power cuts and since then…See More
yesterday
Patrick Mckibbin replied to Patrick Mckibbin's discussion New S7070rHD-XM does not get a signal - HELP
"Thanks Biggles and Josh Hill. Tried that and unfortunately did not work.  Looks like I am…"
yesterday
Biggles replied to Patrick Mckibbin's discussion New S7070rHD-XM does not get a signal - HELP
"Josh beat me to it. Needs to be changed to 10750/10750. Hopefully it will work then. I'm…"
yesterday
Josh Hill replied to Patrick Mckibbin's discussion New S7070rHD-XM does not get a signal - HELP
"Hi patrick,  Head back to the first menu in your first image and press the blue button, that…"
yesterday
Patrick Mckibbin replied to Patrick Mckibbin's discussion New S7070rHD-XM does not get a signal - HELP
"Thanks Biggles, Have uploaded two photos of the system trying to do its thing. Looks like the 11300…"
Wednesday

Upcoming Works

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service