Reception and Technical Issues (808)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

dish tv t2200 sound issue

having trouble with sound etc... I have a t2200 purchased new approx one month ago have noticed at least four times a week and only in the…

Started by Leon

4 Mar 28
Reply by Leon

dish tv t2200

please update the channel list so it shows new tv three logo. thought a rescan of tv channels would solve this but it does'nt

Started by Leon

4 Mar 28
Reply by Leon

Sth Canterbury AlJazzera UHF frequency

Hello, If possible could somebody receiving Aljazeera in Timaru/Temuka over UHF aerial tell me what the frequency is Since the change was m…

Started by Marcus Gatenby

2 Mar 28
Reply by farcus

1m dish

Hi all can anyone help im looking for a 1m or larger dish if anyone can help that wood be great   BUNDY

Started by bundy

1 Mar 28
Reply by willis

Veon tuner rf output

Is the rf output tuned or just a feed through of a raw rf signal which relies on the tuner in the tv?

Started by david adamson

4 Mar 21
Reply by Biggles

sky box

Hi, i have purchased a near new dish tv sat box thinking i could just connect to the sky dish on my flat. It comes up to check the cable or…

Started by chris flaws

2 Mar 21
Reply by Biggles

Lost recordings

We've got a Zygo S2000 and every so often it will stop displaying the list of all the recordings we've made. I assume they're still stored…

Started by Helen

0 Mar 17

No signal

I have just bought an Aeral Box T2200 but can't get a signal. I have a HDMI cable attached to the back but support said I need an aerial ca…

Started by Maxine

1 Mar 16
Reply by Biggles

Dish TV T2200

Since the weekend, TV One on set-top box has sound issues, where the sound cuts out every few seconds. Only on this channel and only throug…

Started by Ronnie Bjerring

1 Mar 16
Reply by Biggles

No Reception since last night

We are on aerial have not had reception since last night have done everything that has been recommended still no reception. Is Cave station…

Started by Julie Imms

0 Mar 13

RSS

Connect With Us!

Latest Activity

Satellite Networks Motueka replied to Karyn Jensen 's discussion Dish S7070
"Id be looking at replacing the LNB."
39 minutes ago
Karyn Jensen replied to Karyn Jensen 's discussion Dish S7070
"Definitely S7070 :-)"
15 hours ago
Paul replied to Karyn Jensen 's discussion Dish S7070
"Is it a S7070 or S7070r ?"
16 hours ago
Karyn Jensen replied to Karyn Jensen 's discussion Dish S7070
"Thanks for the info. The signal and strength are both showing 0% when normally it shows at about 78%"
17 hours ago
Biggles replied to Patricia Harkins's discussion Which Freeview recording box?
"HTPC = Home Theatre PC. Usually a low cost small footprint silent box. No fans to make noise while…"
22 hours ago
Biggles replied to Karyn Jensen 's discussion Dish S7070
"Check your signal strength in the Tuning Menu too. My Sat receiver shows around 56% signal and 40 -…"
22 hours ago
Patricia Harkins replied to Patricia Harkins's discussion Which Freeview recording box?
"Thank you so much for the advice, appreciated. I am not familiar with HTPC but shall look into it.…"
22 hours ago
Biggles replied to Patricia Harkins's discussion Which Freeview recording box?
"Never had any problem with my Panasonic recorders. On the other hand the DishTV and others seem to…"
22 hours ago

Upcoming Works

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service