Reception and Technical Issues (956)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

T2200 poor recording quality

Does anyone else have perfectly good quality on live tv but then when recording the quality is terrible pixellated, stuttered etc basically…

Started by Loren greig

1 Mar 30
Reply by Robert Hepple

Intermittent recording failures on Prime

I installed Freeview about 6 weeks ago, with a 2-channel Dish TV box.  In recording series on Prime (eg Madam Secretary, Late Show), I get…

Started by Bruce Anderson

7 Mar 29
Reply by Bruce Anderson

Set up for netflix

Happily I have corrected the problem myself we now have hdmi1 for Netflix and hdmi2 for tv.....not without getting info from helpful techni…

Started by Lyn a campbell

1 Mar 27
Reply by Josh ✔️

Database empty / No signal

Hope somebody can assist. We have Sky service to our house and Freeview in attached granny flat. They share the satellite dish. Freeview st…

Started by Gary Healey

4 Mar 21
Reply by Gary Healey

TVNZ OnDemand

Hi, TVNZ OnDemand will play about 14 mins of an episode then the TV switches off. Then need to turn TV on, select Freeview, find episode an…

Started by Bridget

5 Mar 20
Reply by Bridget

freeview volume display stays on TV

Hi there have a Sony smart HD TV and recently the freeview volume display continues to show, power off / on the the freeview box temporary…

Started by Brent Doile

1 Mar 12
Reply by Josh ✔️

Channels gone

Got a message on my Panasonic ex730 that said new channels found, click ok to update. Did that and now all my channels are gone and cannot…

Started by Melissa

7 Mar 8
Reply by Melissa

Free Box keeps swithcing off

The FV box keeps switching its self off then after a reboot etc it remains on for aprox 10 seconds then carries out a repeat performance co…

Started by John

1 Mar 8
Reply by willis

Fibre is in tv port. How do we get tv/freeview on smart tv?

Hiya! So our fibre was set up (we believe) in the tv port hole. We are trying to now set up the tv to get tv channels/freeview. How do we d…

Started by Vinny

2 Mar 6
Reply by Biggles

recording

two nights lately I have set to record a programe on TV1 and then the next day it said the programe failed to record. No problem on other c…

Started by Alan Stanton

0 Mar 5

RSS

Latest Activity

Linda posted a discussion

Freeview Mini Guide

Hi,Recently freeview upgraded on our tv (Samsung Series 6) automatically.  I can't get rid of the…See More
7 hours ago
Krissy Lane posted a discussion

App continually failing on Panasonic tv

app keeps exiting or won’t open at all. I know it’s not internet connection issues as Netflix…See More
yesterday
Jeremy E replied to Jeremy E's discussion RT on Freeview?
"David - Thanks for that post. Maybe Sky does have exclusive rights. I will write to RT to find out…"
Tuesday
David Lipscombe replied to Jeremy E's discussion RT on Freeview?
"Biggles if you had watched Triangle/Stratos television when it was on the Freeview systems you…"
Tuesday

Connect With Us!

© 2018   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service