Reception and Technical Issues (927)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Satellite Dish Issues - Setting up a Panasonic ES500 Dual Tuner Smart TV

Brand new Panasonic 49" ES500 Smart TV Model Number TH-49ES500Z Having issues connecting the built-in Freeview via Satellite. Dual-tuner, h…

Started by Rongorito Wirihana Te Rei

3 Jan 9
Reply by willis

Lost channels

i have lost channel 1,2,5,6 & 7. Yesterday they all said no reception, check aerial. All other channels are fine. I have DishTV s7070r.…

Started by Vicki Ryan

5 Dec 24, 2017
Reply by Tony Lewis

Sattelite or UHF?

Ok long story ... I've an arielbox ultra T1050PVR, which picks up UHF with good clarity. But every now and again the pcture and sound kind…

Started by Rob Barr

7 Dec 8, 2017
Reply by Rob Barr

Will Freeview work with only a SKY aerial and an old Sony LCD TV?

I've just moved into a new house that only has a SKY dish on the roof. I've brought with me my old Sony LCD TV which has Freeview built-in…

Started by Leon Iusitini

3 Dec 7, 2017
Reply by Leon Iusitini

Sound problems on all TVNZ channels

Having issues with the sound on all TVNZ channels (1,2,6,7,13) here in Waikanae on the  Ngarara xmitter. Please get this fixed cant't watch…

Started by James Eaton

2 Dec 7, 2017
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

Channel 29 Cave Hill (Timaru) down?

December 2 Channel 29 from Cave hill seems to be down (Al Jazeera, HGTV and a few others).Anybody know what's up?

Started by farcus

2 Dec 4, 2017
Reply by farcus

Stuttering on audio and vision

Having trouble here in Waikanae (Ngarara xmitter) the picture and audio stops and restarts some time afterwards. Also getting pixelization…

Started by James Eaton

1 Nov 28, 2017
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

Reception issues in Massey Auckland 0614

Hey Guys i have a portable UHF HD aerial - 42db gain and 3/4g blocker in it and has been working fine for months, since a week ago it feels…

Started by Keegan Lodge

2 Nov 28, 2017
Reply by John Baird

I cannot get Freeview - what needs to happen

I bought a new 2017 model LG TV - model 49UJ752T, I was told I could get Freeview.  I am a SKY HD+ subscriber with their satellite service.…

Started by Keith Robert Allnatt

1 Nov 24, 2017
Reply by Biggles

No signal

Have lost signal short while ago on 1,2,6 and 7 channels but other channels are ok. Anyone else's got the same problem? What's the reason?…

Started by Marica Zoroja

4 Nov 23, 2017
Reply by willis

RSS

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

Paul replied to Paul's discussion [SOLVED] 2008 model Sony Freeview TV fails to properly render Maori / Te Reo HD channels
"I’m very happy to see that this issue has finally been resolved.  Thanks to Mark…"
1 hour ago
Biggles replied to Stuart Mackay's discussion New home, existing satellite dish and new Dish-TV S8100
"You probably need to change the LNB Frequency in your setup menu. If you can get on the roof you…"
Wednesday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Stuart Mackay's discussion New home, existing satellite dish and new Dish-TV S8100
"Hi Stuart,  SKY doesn't block satellite dish's, I would check on a few things…"
Wednesday
Stuart Mackay posted a discussion

New home, existing satellite dish and new Dish-TV S8100

Hi all,Just moved into a new property in Wellington which has an existing Sky satellite (last…See More
Wednesday
Carole replied to Murray Glue's discussion Dish TV and S7070rHD-XM
"Thanks Murray that makes me feel a lot better! I've also managed to resolve my problem with a…"
Tuesday
Murray Glue replied to Murray Glue's discussion Dish TV and S7070rHD-XM
"Please disregard the above. I got hold of a man with a tuning box with which we found that the dish…"
Tuesday
Murray Glue replied to Murray Glue's discussion Dish TV and S7070rHD-XM
"I agree Carole, and I am a technician with experience in satellite tracking systems in marine…"
Monday
Carole replied to Murray Glue's discussion Dish TV and S7070rHD-XM
"I don't find the manual at all simple to follow. It is written in technical geekspeak which…"
Monday

Connect With Us!

© 2018   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service