Miscellaneous / Off-Topic (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

To many recordings scheduled annot record

We often get a message saying we cannot record because we have to many recordings scheduled at that time. We search our  booked recordings…

Started by Sue Marshall

2 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by willis

Chromecast, Your views and wants!

I purchased a Chromecast over the weekend, and find this is brilliant, after a few technical routing I can enjoy other services overseas le…

Started by Josh Hill ✔️

0 Dec 30, 2014

Freeview Website TV Guide

Until about a week ago, Freeview website's TV Guide at www.freeviewnz.tv/tv-guide.aspx automatically displayed the programmes for the curr…

Started by Mike Leon

2 Sep 4, 2014
Reply by Mike Leon

Watch the English Premier League this season LIVE on TV One

LIVE English Premier League Games Free-To-Air on TVNZ Every WeekendFROM SUNDAY 17 AUGUST AT 1.50AM TV ONE and TVNZ Ondemand are changing th…

Started by Josh Hill ✔️

0 Aug 11, 2014

HD services needed on Freeview Satellite

I notice Sky TV (satellite from Optus D1 ) now has around 10 channels available in HD but Freeview has none. Isn't it time that those of us…

Started by Peter D Smale

3 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

Coverage Map - Auckland SkyTower

I'm having difficulty with the download of the coverage map for Auckland SkyTower. http://www.freeviewnz.tv/userfiles/pdfs/Sky_Tower_Standa

Started by Haresh Bhana

2 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Haresh Bhana

strong srt 3650

My apologies for maybe asking a question that is somewhere on this forum. I have a concussion so did something real silly last night.  Havi…

Started by ajerr

6 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by ajerr

Auto Tuning

I have noticed recently that regularly at approximately 3:00am the Freeview decoder in our bedroom switches on (from Standby) and displays…

Started by Barry Danaher

3 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by Biggles

EPG versus actual programme timing for recording

Can anyone please explain to me just how EPG works?  Is it based on times (as published by the TV networks at some date prior to the curren…

Started by Eric Driver

5 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Chris Griffiths

TV Guide issues on Google Chrome [SOLVED]

Anybody else have problems with the new TV guide.  On my laptop it works Ok with Safari but doesn't work with Chrome.  In Chrome it loads t…

Started by Richard

3 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Bel

RSS

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

Rob Barr replied to Rob Barr's discussion Sattelite or UHF?
"Ah yes better picture quality on uhf, good point, I'd forgotten about that. Thanks for the…"
Friday
Biggles replied to Rob Barr's discussion Sattelite or UHF?
"Well Optus D2 is of no use anyway as Freeview and Sky are on Optus…"
Friday
"Thx B, satellite only was my conclusion too, but still scratching my head around how the confusion…"
Friday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Rob Barr's discussion Sattelite or UHF?
"Hi Guys,  I am looking at a article to publish on this forum to help with the difference of…"
Friday
"P.S. If it's any help here is a screen shot of my Android Box settings for Optus D1."
Thursday
"It's a Satellite Receiver and no way will it work on UHF. Found a manual for it…"
Thursday
"Part 2 ... the house has an old sky satellite on the roof, but not used for many years. I repaired…"
Thursday
Rob Barr posted a discussion

Sattelite or UHF?

Ok long story ... I've an arielbox ultra T1050PVR, which picks up UHF with good clarity. But every…See More
Thursday

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service