Miscellaneous / Off-Topic (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

error codes

This morning I have been having problems setting up recordings on Prime for next Sunday but get the error message "this programme cannot be…

Started by Susan Mary

3 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Susan Mary

On demand Services ?

Hello. (I am in auckland NZ) I currently use TIVO & can get QUICKFLIX  - downloaded TV / movies onto my TIVO/TV screen. I am thinking o…

Started by Gordon Stewart

3 Dec 4, 2015
Reply by Biggles

Partition size doe external hdd in fat32 format

Hi Hope someone can help. What size partitions should i be creating on my external hdd (900gig) drive so that i can connect it to my freevi…

Started by Katrina Kiernan

6 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by Katrina Kiernan

veon tv

hi just wondering does anyone know where i could obtain a replacement remote for a veon 32inch tv thankyou

Started by Leon

3 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

Youi exasperation

I appreciate that the channels need to earn money  - but after checking with Youi and finding all 4 of my insurance policy's  would be dear…

Started by Steve

5 May 22, 2015
Reply by Steve

Damaged remote

Hi,  don't ask how but my remote control for my Satmax Plus S1612 satellite receiver has been damaged and some of the key functions will no…

Started by Joe Bocker

9 May 3, 2015
Reply by Satellite Networks Motueka

FreeviewPlus

FreeviewPlus is a new platform from Freeview, bringing the most popular shows from On Demand and Live TV together on any new 2015 FreeviewP…

Started by Patrick Te Pou

7 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by Satellite Networks Motueka

Freeview EPG not updated after 9th April [SOLVED]

I notice that the freeview guide displayed on my tv only goes up to 9th April. IS this a problem with my set or a freeview problen? Susan

Started by Susan Mary

7 Apr 4, 2015
Reply by Biggles

SPAM Watch [SOLVED]

"At 20:35 on April 2, 2015, FRANK KWABENA said… Good Day, How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your sho…

Started by Edster

2 Apr 3, 2015
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

To many recordings scheduled annot record

We often get a message saying we cannot record because we have to many recordings scheduled at that time. We search our  booked recordings…

Started by Sue Marshall

2 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by willis

RSS

How do you receive Freeview?

How do you receive Freeview?
via Satellite Dish
via UHF aerial
Both
Unsure
doriddles

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

Lorilei posted a discussion

Unable to receive TVNZ channels

Hi there, I live in Napier and am unable to pick up any of the TVNZ channels on Freeview. I only…See More
2 hours ago
Kevin Wilkinson replied to Kevin Wilkinson's discussion Missing On demand app
Wednesday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Josh Hill ✔️'s discussion Freeview launches set to transform TV
"Please see my reponses in bold below: "
Tuesday
Hash replied to Josh Hill ✔️'s discussion Freeview launches set to transform TV
"Will the local and international third-party video on demand (VOD) apps be 4K capable? Will it have…"
Tuesday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Kevin Wilkinson's discussion Missing On demand app
"Hi Kevin,  There might be a caching issue on the Freeview OnDemand Menus, sometimes depending…"
Tuesday
Kevin Wilkinson replied to Kevin Wilkinson's discussion Missing On demand app
"Yes I can that's how I noticed it was not there only the TVNZ on demand and the Threenow apps…"
Tuesday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Kevin Wilkinson's discussion Missing On demand app
"Hi Kevin, Can you confirm that the app dosn’t appear when you press the GREEN button to load…"
Monday
Kevin Wilkinson posted a discussion

Missing On demand app

I have recently got a new tv with freeview plusPanasonic 32inch LED TV ModelTH-32ES500Z Smart TVThe…See More
Monday

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service