How to use Freeview (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recording symbols ...

Hi there, This is a basic question and hopefully easily solved :) but I am needing to ask as I am a newbie to a SatBox that has the inbuilt…

Started by Gwenyth Richards

6 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by Dish TV Support

DishTV satBox Ultra s7090PVR : Problem with Copying/Moving Recorded Files onto an External Drive. [SOLVED]

[SOLVEDHi, The  list of recorded programs has recently disappeared from my satBox LIBRARY. Also when I switch the unit on from the wall sw…

Started by Lorna

7 Jun 1, 2015
Reply by Dish TV Support

Does series link reserve space on my USB stick?

Hi, I have an S7070r DishTV satbox with a 15GB USB stick to record programmes onto. There is no other data on the stick so all 15GB is avai…

Started by Matt Hammond

2 Apr 18, 2015
Reply by Dish TV Support

Apple TV

We are having trouble with freeview not recording sometimes. These times coincide with the times we have been using Aaple TV. We use a HDMi…

Started by Flea

4 Jan 17, 2015
Reply by Steve J

Use built in Sony guide instead of Freeview one

Hi All, Over the XMas break I had to reset my TV (Sony Bravia) to factory defaults and when it came back on I selected Australia as my coun…

Started by Tony

7 Jan 14, 2015
Reply by nzdtv.com

DishTV S7090PVR Recording Offset Issue (SOLVED)

Every time we record a program we miss the end of it. We have set the settings to record for seven minuets after the time it is meant to fi…

Started by Alan Stanton

14 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Dish TV Support

New EPG?

Hi, I have read elsewhere in this forum, rumors of a revamped (?) EPG. I currently have a TIVO that is on its last legs and am ready to buy…

Started by Alan

2 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Josh Hill

Time Shift Mode

Hi I'm not sure if I'm on the correct thread here. Apologies if I'm not. I got and installed my Freeview yesterday with little problems. Th…

Started by Rori Giles

7 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Biggles

MyFreeview Satellite: Why do some channels disappear while recording

MyFreeview Approved devices are usually manufactured which contains "Two Twin Tuners" these are what receives the signals coming in from th…

Started by Josh Hill

15 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by Josh Hill

Disappearing channels when I press Instant Recording

Hi - just purchased the S7090PVR model so a complete novice. I was watching TV1 and pressed record to test out the INSTANT RECORD function.…

Started by Paul Watson

3 May 17, 2014
Reply by Paul Watson

RSS

Latest Activity

david adamson replied to david adamson's discussion No signal TVNZ 1 and 2
"Oohs Problem has returned, no TVNZ and Maori TV. All other channels working well. Any clues, anyone?"
48 minutes ago
P. A. replied to Adele Paris's discussion Lost Maori & Prime channels on Freeview
"Hi,  Same problem here. Samsung TV and UHF, not satellite. Several channels have disappeared…"
8 hours ago
Josh Hill replied to Anouska Menzies's discussion Freeveiw plus gone another latest update
"Hi Anouska  Can you please do the following, (This double checks if the setting required to…"
9 hours ago
John Baird replied to Graeme's discussion Exactly what standards are used by Freeview in NZ....
"I have two Spectrum Analysers, both Unaohm , an AP01 an older B/w EP 314 and a handheld Satellite…"
11 hours ago
Anouska Menzies replied to Anouska Menzies's discussion Freeveiw plus gone another latest update
"Hi Thanks for the reply Internet connect is fine, I can search the web, use YouTube and go on…"
21 hours ago
Graeme replied to Graeme's discussion Exactly what standards are used by Freeview in NZ....
"Thanks for the link. :)"
yesterday
Graeme replied to Graeme's discussion Exactly what standards are used by Freeview in NZ....
yesterday
Josh Hill replied to Graeme's discussion Exactly what standards are used by Freeview in NZ....
"You can have a look at some of the specs for Freeview at this…"
yesterday

Connect With Us!

Notes

Test

Test Note

Created by Josh Hill Jul 24, 2017 at 11:37am. Last updated by Josh Hill on Sunday.

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here.

Created by Josh Hill Jul 24, 2017 at 11:36am. Last updated by Bel on Sunday.

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service