GET FREEVIEW - Equipment & Set Up (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why does my recorder record shows on the "plus 1" channels instead of TV ONE and TV3?

Your digital recorder will push scheduled bookings automatically to the +1 channels when the tuners are busy at the original booked time of…

Started by Bel

3 May 13, 2013
Reply by Mike Sampson

Satellite tuning trouble

Hi, I have a Hyundai HSS 760A ( Satellite ), it's not Freeview but has worked for years with no trouble. I recently moved, installed my pre…

Started by Graham Syder

3 May 9, 2013
Reply by Bill McMurray

Freeview|HD in the Eastern Bay of Plenty

I live on 8 Pollen Street in Kawerau, and discovered that Freeview's terrestrial service - Freeview|HD - is not available in the eastern Ba…

Started by Patrick Te Pou

1 May 3, 2013
Reply by Steve J

No signal problem

Hi everyone I have just moved to a new house and set up the Freeview receiver. When I go through the auto-select process in the left-hand p…

Started by Andrew

3 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by Bel

Only getting Black and White pictures

My TV is really old and doesn't have composite cable connection points or anything - only the aerial plug.  I have an adaptor that I have u…

Started by Carleen Craig

1 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by Bel

CTV

Hi, can anyone tell me why we cannot get the CTV station on our Freeview Digital box here in Ashburton.  Many thanks.....  

Started by Margaret Malzard

1 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Aaron Butler

Satellite Dish Orientation

Have a DISH TV S7070 STB, a Samsung 40" 3D tele, these two joined by AV cables as the STB doesn't have a USB port.    Mounted the satellite…

Started by Tom Heaney

2 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Tom Heaney

Antenna Selection Guide

If anyone would like to now what antenna they need for here specific location you can go to www.matchmaster.co.nz and click on the antenna…

Started by CB

2 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Tony Sleeman

setting and fixing channels

Hi i am new to this so i am looking for some help. I have FTA in my motor home and recently changed the receiver (its now a strong ) . I c…

Started by Jack Davis

4 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Bill McMurray

Video Cables: Which one should I use?

Equipped with Freeview Receivers is video and audio cables which are connected from the Receiver to your television set, there are many mod…

Started by Josh Hill ✔️

0 Jan 25, 2013

RSS

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

Jim Air replied to Jim Air's discussion Recording by our Dish TV recently results in ongoing very patchy and useless results
"Thanks Josh, much appreciated!"
Sep 18
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Jim Air's discussion Recording by our Dish TV recently results in ongoing very patchy and useless results
"I will get in touch with Dish TV and they will get back to you on this, Thanks, Josh"
Sep 18
Jim Air replied to Jim Air's discussion Recording by our Dish TV recently results in ongoing very patchy and useless results
"Hi Josh Our model no is T1050PVR"
Sep 18
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Jim Air's discussion Recording by our Dish TV recently results in ongoing very patchy and useless results
"Hey Jim Are you able to note down what the model of your receiver is?  Many ThanksJosh"
Sep 17
Jim Air posted a discussion

Recording by our Dish TV recently results in ongoing very patchy and useless results

We have a terrestrial aerial.  Six days ago our Dish TV freeview box developed a problem, it…See More
Sep 17
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Tony Gatford's discussion Problem in Kapiti with TV1
"Hi Guys  I can confirm there was a fault officially, and this was resolved around 6.30 last…"
Sep 15

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service