GET FREEVIEW - Equipment & Set Up (90)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No signal problem

Hi everyone I have just moved to a new house and set up the Freeview receiver. When I go through the auto-select process in the left-hand p…

Started by Andrew

3 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by Bel

Only getting Black and White pictures

My TV is really old and doesn't have composite cable connection points or anything - only the aerial plug.  I have an adaptor that I have u…

Started by Carleen Craig

1 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by Bel

CTV

Hi, can anyone tell me why we cannot get the CTV station on our Freeview Digital box here in Ashburton.  Many thanks.....  

Started by Margaret Malzard

1 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Aaron Butler

Satellite Dish Orientation

Have a DISH TV S7070 STB, a Samsung 40" 3D tele, these two joined by AV cables as the STB doesn't have a USB port.    Mounted the satellite…

Started by Tom Heaney

2 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Tom Heaney

Antenna Selection Guide

If anyone would like to now what antenna they need for here specific location you can go to www.matchmaster.co.nz and click on the antenna…

Started by CB

2 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Tony Sleeman

setting and fixing channels

Hi i am new to this so i am looking for some help. I have FTA in my motor home and recently changed the receiver (its now a strong ) . I c…

Started by Jack Davis

4 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Bill McMurray

Video Cables: Which one should I use?

Equipped with Freeview Receivers is video and audio cables which are connected from the Receiver to your television set, there are many mod…

Started by Josh Hill ✔️

0 Jan 25, 2013

Getting Freeview|HD

Freeview|HD is a land-based digital television & radio service which enables broadcasters to deliver selected programmes in High Defini…

Started by Bel

0 Dec 13, 2012

Freeview Satellite: Adjusting your LNB

Please Note: This is for Freeview Satellite (Not HD/ TV Built in)  If you have decided to set up freeview satellite on your own and have in…

Started by Josh Hill ✔️

0 Dec 3, 2012

Share your set-up tips!

With any technology upgrade, it's important to know your existing equipment and exactly what is required to complete the upgrade before you…

Started by Bel

0 Aug 24, 2012

RSS

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

Dish TV
Dish TV Support replied to Trudy knighton's discussion Lost Internet connection
"Hi It would be best if you could contact our support team while in front of the unit. Call from a…"
21 hours ago
Grant Morris replied to Grant Morris's discussion Panasonic TH-32ES500Z built in satellite tuner - no signal
"Thanks for all the advice but after trying everything I still couldn't get the dish to line up…"
yesterday
Trudy knighton replied to Trudy knighton's discussion Lost Internet connection
"The guy put in a black dish to box ... Then that looks like it plugs to our sky cable ?"
yesterday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Trudy knighton's discussion Lost Internet connection
"Hi Trudy Are you able to let me know what you are using to view Freeview? Is it via a box or is the…"
yesterday
Biggles replied to Mark Hunter's discussion Free view on Demand app Lg tv.
"What model TV and how have you got it connected? TV's need to be connected to a UHF antenna…"
Tuesday
Trudy knighton replied to Mark Hunter's discussion Free view on Demand app Lg tv.
"How does the Freeview work on lg tv.... We have a new lg ... Sky goes ok but can't get live…"
Tuesday
Trudy knighton replied to Trudy knighton's discussion Lost Internet connection
"Hi Josh thank you for replying... Last night I did a reset... Couldn't do the wifi at the…"
Monday
Kenny replied to Mark Hunter's discussion Free view on Demand app Lg tv.
Monday

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service