GET FREEVIEW - Equipment & Set Up (106)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

they say freeview easy HA!

Hi all,         So just go buy a freeview set box or tv with built in freeview,plug and play Tv1 Tv2 ok the rest not so good ,wind rain bot…

Started by bob nichols

7 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Mike G

HOW DO I TUNE MY SATLINK 2700 TO A UHF AERIAL?

Hi I have a Satlink 2700 and have connected it to a UHF receiver cable. It keeps saying that there is no signal. Any help would be much app…

Started by Elijah Pue

7 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Mike G

Unclear writing or text

I have just purchased a S7070r and have set up the tuning etc. All the stations are tuned but some stations (tv1, tv2 tv3) are rather fuzzy…

Started by Marshall Muller

4 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Biggles

Freeview question

We have an older (much loved)  TV, thats works well, but only has the aerial input that we use a VCR on.Remember VCR's? We have heaps of VC…

Started by Ian Hammond

12 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Ian Hammond

VCR

I have a lot of old videos that I still use and was going to buy a MyFreeview yesterday, but salespeople in two shops told me that after th…

Started by Stefanie Grayson

5 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Bel @ Freeview

Setting up a dreambox 500s

Hello to the forum room - I am in possession of a dreambox 500s given to me by a kind relative in aussie - is it possible to change all the…

Started by Patrick Levingston

1 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Bel @ Freeview

Finding a remote

I a looking for a remore for a transoinc freeview box to set up and reprogram prime Can anyone help me

Started by Chaz Livermore

1 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Bel @ Freeview

DISH TV: My unit will not read my USB Device that I just plugged in.

Dish TV products allow you to record, transfer and play media on external USB devices such as a Flash Drive or a USB External Hard drive. …

Started by forumuser

4 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Paul

cost of free view

I was charged $450 for the installation of Freeview which I consider a ripoff. All you get is the same limited channels that were free prev…

Started by DG

29 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Mike G

Al Jazeera

Anyone experiencing this: when attempting to record a Al Jazeera program it records a non requested Al Jazeera program IE set up to record …

Started by David Edney

2 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by David Edney

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service