GET FREEVIEW - Equipment & Set Up (106)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is using old equipment foolish?

After several years without a TV, I've ordered a Samsung that has an integral satellite receiver...a hybrid.  Will need satellite as we can…

Started by Tom Laing

1 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Biggles

Another move from Sky to Freeview

I'm another one who is taking the plunge and getting rid of Sky. I basically want everything my MySky does, but without the cost and all th…

Started by Roger

5 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Roger

Also want to quit Sky for Freeview

Hi there, We have MySky HDI.   But we seem to spend all our time watching TV2 or Prime, or TVNZ on demand or Netflix.  The kids don't reall…

Started by Michelle

14 Oct 31, 2015
Reply by willis

Quitting Sky for Freeview

Looking to quit Sky finally this week and before I do was looking for some advise to what the best setup is for freeview I have a Panasoni…

Started by Bob

1 Oct 29, 2015
Reply by forumuser

Having trouble setting up freeview with DishTV S7070r

Hi, I am helping a friend get her freeview set up, without much luck I'm afraid.  I hope someone will be able to help.  Here's what's happe…

Started by Sue K

6 Sep 26, 2015
Reply by Dish TV Support

How to access Satellite Feed from lounge to bedroom

Hi Guys. I have just moved into a house to share with one person. At present  there is a large Samsung TV in the lounge with a sat box con…

Started by Alistair Clarke

5 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Paul

FreeView Plus via Internet only

Hi, As I understand it with FreeView Plus live TV is played using the DVB-T signal and previous episodes (OnDemand) is played using an Inte…

Started by Mike Clements

5 Aug 28, 2015
Reply by Mike Clements

How to share other devices with a Satbox S8200

Hi, Ive just purchased a Satbox 8200 freeview recorder and I am trying to set up my other devices, ie lap top and smart phone to the box, b…

Started by Jeanette Wilkinson

2 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by Dish TV Support

Freeview Plus picture quality / speed for TVNZ/TV3 On Demand

Hi, we are about to get rid of Sky and looking to buy Freeview box. We currently have a Chromecast stick for casting Netflix to our non Fre…

Started by Jane de Ville

4 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by forumuser

Who do I contact to replace SKY cable with Freeview cable?

When I moved into my new house I found that the older style aerial cables (the ones that plug into the back of the TV/Decoder) had been rep…

Started by Dexter Rei-Maynard

4 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Dexter Rei-Maynard

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service