GET FREEVIEW - Equipment & Set Up (90)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to share other devices with a Satbox S8200

Hi, Ive just purchased a Satbox 8200 freeview recorder and I am trying to set up my other devices, ie lap top and smart phone to the box, b…

Started by Jeanette Wilkinson

2 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by Dish TV Support

Freeview Plus picture quality / speed for TVNZ/TV3 On Demand

Hi, we are about to get rid of Sky and looking to buy Freeview box. We currently have a Chromecast stick for casting Netflix to our non Fre…

Started by Jane de Ville

4 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

Who do I contact to replace SKY cable with Freeview cable?

When I moved into my new house I found that the older style aerial cables (the ones that plug into the back of the TV/Decoder) had been rep…

Started by Dexter Rei-Maynard

4 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Dexter Rei-Maynard

Recieving Freeview HD

Hi All, If anyone can help me this may or may not have been covered somewhere.  We have just recently dropped sky which we have had for man…

Started by Sportyguy

9 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by David Lipscombe

Connecting an HDD recorder to an inbuilt freeview TV

I have a Panasonic TV with inbuilt freeview and I also have an HDD recorder that runs on analogue. Is it possible to connect these so that…

Started by Antony Baker

2 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by Biggles

USB Recording

seeing this http://freeviewforum.co.nz/forum/topics/t1020-poor-recording-quality prompted me to plug in an 8 gb transonic usb stick into th…

Started by willis

2 Aug 26, 2014
Reply by willis

Moved from MySky HDi to Freeview HD Terrestrial - now no reception in bedroom

Hi I'm hoping someone can help... Previous setup: On roof - both Sky dish and UHF aerial In lounge - MySky connected to LCD TV. Rf modulat…

Started by Karen E

13 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

LNB Power

Having a small issue that should be relatively simple but fast becoming complicated :)) So I'll throw it to forum. Situation summary is 1.…

Started by Robbo

8 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by Robbo

Sky plus two freeview decoders

Is this possible off one sky dish? If so what connectors  will I need?

Started by jacqui Vowles

2 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by Biggles

GOG 0810 Digital Satellite Receiver Setup

Hi Guys   Hope anyone could assist with the steps to get this GOG receiver working with my LG TV which is freeview but not getting good sig…

Started by Carlos Cabrera

2 May 27, 2014
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

RSS

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

Dish TV
Dish TV Support replied to Trudy knighton's discussion Lost Internet connection
"Hi It would be best if you could contact our support team while in front of the unit. Call from a…"
21 hours ago
Grant Morris replied to Grant Morris's discussion Panasonic TH-32ES500Z built in satellite tuner - no signal
"Thanks for all the advice but after trying everything I still couldn't get the dish to line up…"
yesterday
Trudy knighton replied to Trudy knighton's discussion Lost Internet connection
"The guy put in a black dish to box ... Then that looks like it plugs to our sky cable ?"
yesterday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Trudy knighton's discussion Lost Internet connection
"Hi Trudy Are you able to let me know what you are using to view Freeview? Is it via a box or is the…"
yesterday
Biggles replied to Mark Hunter's discussion Free view on Demand app Lg tv.
"What model TV and how have you got it connected? TV's need to be connected to a UHF antenna…"
Tuesday
Trudy knighton replied to Mark Hunter's discussion Free view on Demand app Lg tv.
"How does the Freeview work on lg tv.... We have a new lg ... Sky goes ok but can't get live…"
Tuesday
Trudy knighton replied to Trudy knighton's discussion Lost Internet connection
"Hi Josh thank you for replying... Last night I did a reset... Couldn't do the wifi at the…"
Monday
Kenny replied to Mark Hunter's discussion Free view on Demand app Lg tv.
Monday

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service