GET FREEVIEW - Equipment & Set Up (106)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Satellite Dish Elevation

The recommended dish elevation for my location is 44.4Deg. Trying this I get no signal. Looking at most dishes in the area they all appear…

Started by Lilbay809

4 May 15, 2018
Reply by Lilbay809

Different splitters

quite a while ago I decided to split the cable coming from the dish so that I could use another TV with seperate Top Box. I originally purc…

Started by Arthur Wright

4 Apr 15, 2018
Reply by Biggles

Hard-drive Format Issue

Hi guys, I have a Dish-Tv S8100-ZA desktop box and have connected a 3T self powered hard-drive to record shows. When I try to format the dr…

Started by Lance

6 Mar 25, 2018
Reply by Lance

Connecting with skydish

I currently have mysky and the only cords into the house are from the dish. I don't have a UHF aerial. When I plug the satellite cord in it…

Started by Hayden

1 Nov 25, 2017
Reply by Biggles

CRT tv with bunny ears and TiVo

Since before the change over to digital tv I have been using an old CRT tv with bunny ears with TiVo. It has been great - no need to throw…

Started by Edna Torea-Allan

5 Aug 30, 2017
Reply by willis

Identify a splitter type and confirm

I am intending to split the feed from the current Sky decoder to a satellite box in another room. From what I have read here it is relative…

Started by Robbo

3 Aug 25, 2017
Reply by David Lipscombe

Can I use freeview when sky is still subscribed to ???

Hi everyone :) thanks for the add. I have cancelled my sky account , but they have yet to officially disconnect it, I have unplugged the sk…

Started by Rose Voice

2 Aug 21, 2017
Reply by Dish TV Support

Digital device clock and Daylight Savings Time

Most Freeview Approved devices update automatically for Daylight Savings, so you won't need to do a thing. If you’ve changed the time setti…

Started by forumuser

0 Aug 3, 2017

Can I get Freeview if I live in an apartment?

Yes, most apartment complexes have a TV reception system (MATV system) that feeds your apartment as well as others in the same building.  M…

Started by forumuser

0 Aug 3, 2017

Lost freeview only getting Optus test signal, trouble finding correct dish position with sat finder

Hi all, I installed a new K1 android TV box / sat receiver to an old sky dish with a dual LNB and after re-aligning the dish only slightly…

Started by Arne Hinz

3 Jul 18, 2017
Reply by Arne Hinz

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service