FREEVIEW ON DEMAND (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free View Plus on KD-65X9300C

Basically the same situation as: http://freeviewforum.co.nz/forum/topics/free-view-plus-on-kdl-40w650dI have a 2015 Sony X930C which is on…

Started by The_BozBoz

3 Jun 28, 2016
Reply by The_BozBoz

Intermittent Freeview Plus

Hello We have a Sony KDL 48W600B. Sometimes we get the Freeview Plus icon come up and can use Freeviews functions, on demand etc. The next…

Started by Mike

2 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Mike

Free View Plus on KDL-40W650D

We recently purchased a Sony KDL-40W650DThis is advertised as having free view plushttps://www.thewarehouse.co.nz/red/catalog/product/Sony-…

Started by Brett Zimmerman

9 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by Brett Zimmerman

Sign in to TVNZ On Demand

I may be an idiot, but I can't figure out how to type in my username and password to access the app... Is there a button on the FreeviewPlu…

Started by Sarah Norrie

1 May 23, 2016
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

Interesting article

I found this article in Sydney Morning Herald which is an interesting read... Wonder if NZ has experienced the same issues. http://www.smh

Started by Brent McCracken

2 May 8, 2016
Reply by Alan Douglas

Deleting months of recordings .

Hi Does anyone know how to delete 3 months of recordings at one time? Somebody recorded nightly news as a series link and hasn't deleted th…

Started by Maureen Wach

1 Apr 15, 2016
Reply by Satellite Networks Motueka

Choice tv

Now that Choice TV have a streaming service, is there any chance that they will join Freeview plus?

Started by Brent McCracken

1 Apr 10, 2016
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

SATA to USB Copy

Hi, Our 1TB disk is getting full so I am doing the SATA to USB copy. Can we play the copied media on the PC or they can only be played via…

Started by Edwin Ong Uy

4 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by willis

HBBTV on non freeview STB

if its an open source app why cant i get FV plus on my non FV box,  its a Vu+Duo and does way more than I know what to do, but to have this…

Started by Gary Jones

3 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Satellite Networks Motueka

RSS

How do you receive Freeview?

How do you receive Freeview?
via Satellite Dish
via UHF aerial
Both
Unsure
doriddles

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

Lorilei posted a discussion

Unable to receive TVNZ channels

Hi there, I live in Napier and am unable to pick up any of the TVNZ channels on Freeview. I only…See More
2 hours ago
Kevin Wilkinson replied to Kevin Wilkinson's discussion Missing On demand app
Wednesday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Josh Hill ✔️'s discussion Freeview launches set to transform TV
"Please see my reponses in bold below: "
Tuesday
Hash replied to Josh Hill ✔️'s discussion Freeview launches set to transform TV
"Will the local and international third-party video on demand (VOD) apps be 4K capable? Will it have…"
Tuesday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Kevin Wilkinson's discussion Missing On demand app
"Hi Kevin,  There might be a caching issue on the Freeview OnDemand Menus, sometimes depending…"
Tuesday
Kevin Wilkinson replied to Kevin Wilkinson's discussion Missing On demand app
"Yes I can that's how I noticed it was not there only the TVNZ on demand and the Threenow apps…"
Tuesday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Kevin Wilkinson's discussion Missing On demand app
"Hi Kevin, Can you confirm that the app dosn’t appear when you press the GREEN button to load…"
Monday
Kevin Wilkinson posted a discussion

Missing On demand app

I have recently got a new tv with freeview plusPanasonic 32inch LED TV ModelTH-32ES500Z Smart TVThe…See More
Monday

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service