Freeview equipment (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why it is showing deleted files from ages ago?

Hi, We have a T2200. When trying to do a file transfer SATA to USB, the list is still showing recorded programs from very, very long time a…

Started by Edwin Ong Uy

2 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by Dish TV Support

T2200 always hanging and has to do a power off/on

Hi, Every so often, the controls stopped working and we have had to power off/on the unit, is this normal? This happens for example when th…

Started by Edwin Ong Uy

1 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by Dish TV Support

Dish TV

Zygo S2000 v1.1.1 Firmware Update

Hi All For those having issues with their units a software update is available if you have not received it yet. Version 1.1.1  Please downl…

Started by Dish TV Support

2 Mar 24, 2016
Reply by Dish TV Support

T2200 shows highly visible and highly annoying FreeviewPlus banner when changing channels

Purchased T2200 on March 18. As part of installation, the latest firmware was applied. If the box is booted up connected to the Internet, a…

Started by Alexei

1 Mar 22, 2016
Reply by Josh Hill

Freeview Plus difficulties

I have a beautiful Bang & Olufsen Beovision Avant 55" with built in HbbTV - this is what Freeview Plus runs on. There is an incompatibi…

Started by Brent McCracken

12 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by Josh Hill

TV with integral satellite tuner

I'm shopping for a new 32" TV but first will need to determine if I can get a VHF signal where I live...near Takaka, Golden Bay. At this po…

Started by Tom Laing

13 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Satellite Networks Motueka

dish tv s7080

just curious any firmware updates planned for this unit not been any in a long time

Started by Leon

1 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Dish TV Support

TV is 'clicking'

Not sure if anyone here will have any idea what's up with my TV.... I have a DishTV FreeviewPlus box attached to my dumb Samsung TV, that i…

Started by Sonya Kemp

8 Feb 23, 2016
Reply by Sonya Kemp

Series recordings on Panasonic DMR-XW390GZ

When I set up series recordings on TV1, TV2 or 3, they record correctly on the right channel for the 1st week. After that some of them are…

Started by Cliff Baker

2 Feb 19, 2016
Reply by Biggles

HDD Series Recording

Finally Sony has released the new update for their android TV's which installed yesterday, meaning that we can now use the USB recording fe…

Started by Bruce

0 Feb 19, 2016

RSS

Connect With Us!

Latest Activity

Kyudos replied to Kyudos's discussion Dish TV T2100 Wifi Issue
"That's not particularly practical for an upstairs TV - I bought this unit because it had…"
yesterday
David Lipscombe replied to Kyudos's discussion Dish TV T2100 Wifi Issue
"I had the same trouble with 2 different boxes and I found an ethernet cable worked alot better than…"
yesterday
Kyudos replied to Kyudos's discussion Dish TV T2100 Wifi Issue
"Yes - but non of my other devices (Smart TV, phones, Kindles, laptop, PC) have any trouble…"
yesterday
Josh Hill replied to Kyudos's discussion Dish TV T2100 Wifi Issue
"Have you tried resetting the modem?  Josh"
yesterday
Kyudos posted a discussion

Dish TV T2100 Wifi Issue

I just bought a T2100 and I can't get  a WiFi internet connection.I can connect to my WiFi network,…See More
May 19
Josh Hill replied to Rachel Hughes's discussion Single programmes recording for 20+ hrs
"Hi Rachel,  Are you able you conduct a reboot from the mains and reboot on to see if that…"
May 18
bundy replied to Josh Hill's discussion Satellite TV - How it works
May 17
Rachel Hughes posted a discussion

Singke programmes recording for 20+ hrs

When recording shows on my Satbox s8200 these keep recording for around 20 hours after the show has…See More
May 17

Upcoming Works

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service