Freeview equipment (106)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Which box to buy? What about Hybrid?

Hi I have Sky currently.  I don't have a satellite box yet. I have a USB hard drive available. I have looked at many boxes on trademe but h…

Started by Paul Crewther

3 Jan 16
Reply by Biggles

Veon SAT101 LNB output

Hi All. I have moved to a South Island location and as there is no UHF terrestrial signal there is a Veon SAT101 receiver. I also have a UH…

Started by david adamson

1 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by Biggles

Have gotten ahead of myself - family getting mad at me!

Hi everyone, I cancelled sky a little while back before we went on holiday. Have just got back and the 28 day notice period ended while we…

Started by Stephen

9 Nov 15, 2016
Reply by Stephen

Dish angle question

Hi, I am trying to fix a low signal problem. I used this site: http://www.freeviewshop.co.nz/dish-angle-calculator-i-16.html to determine…

Started by Simon Gilmour

5 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by willis

Remote lost

Hi all, when moving house we've lost our Freeview remote. We believe the G7503 DSE HD Digital Terrestrial  Receiver was purchased from Dick…

Started by Peter Griffin

4 Jun 20, 2016
Reply by Peter Griffin

Dish 7010PVR

Can anyone help get me pass the password in these boxes? I can't scan for the new Prime frequencies until I get pass an unknown password. I…

Started by David Brown

7 Jun 18, 2016
Reply by Laraine Chezick

Operation not allowed

I have a S7090 pvr and I have been trying to update firmware, but every time I go menu and installation option it comes up with an error me…

Started by Carolynne Sattler

4 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by JB12

Product List not being updated

Hi, I spoke to Panasonic NZ today and have confirmation that their new DVD/Blu-ray Player/Recorder has hbbtv built in and is an approved Fr…

Started by Brent McCracken

1 May 30, 2016
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

NZ Homecast support

Hi all I have a Homecast recorder which needs a new power card ( and a software update) The support people for NZ have been DTVSolutions Th…

Started by Chris Cameron

12 May 2, 2016
Reply by Chris Cameron

Homecast Reciver Time Setting

MY Homecast reciver has not gone back to NZST time, Still on Daylight time

Started by Kevin Wilkinson

7 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

RSS

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

Dish TV
Dish TV Support replied to Trudy knighton's discussion Lost Internet connection
"Hi It would be best if you could contact our support team while in front of the unit. Call from a…"
21 hours ago
Grant Morris replied to Grant Morris's discussion Panasonic TH-32ES500Z built in satellite tuner - no signal
"Thanks for all the advice but after trying everything I still couldn't get the dish to line up…"
yesterday
Trudy knighton replied to Trudy knighton's discussion Lost Internet connection
"The guy put in a black dish to box ... Then that looks like it plugs to our sky cable ?"
yesterday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Trudy knighton's discussion Lost Internet connection
"Hi Trudy Are you able to let me know what you are using to view Freeview? Is it via a box or is the…"
yesterday
Biggles replied to Mark Hunter's discussion Free view on Demand app Lg tv.
"What model TV and how have you got it connected? TV's need to be connected to a UHF antenna…"
Tuesday
Trudy knighton replied to Mark Hunter's discussion Free view on Demand app Lg tv.
"How does the Freeview work on lg tv.... We have a new lg ... Sky goes ok but can't get live…"
Tuesday
Trudy knighton replied to Trudy knighton's discussion Lost Internet connection
"Hi Josh thank you for replying... Last night I did a reset... Couldn't do the wifi at the…"
Monday
Kenny replied to Mark Hunter's discussion Free view on Demand app Lg tv.
Monday

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service