Freeview equipment (113)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Remote

Hi there I can't seem to pause and rewind with my freeview remote. I can play fastforward stop record. Does anyone know how to fix this?  

Started by Gina

10 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Biggles

Can I watch tv in Woodside Ave, Auckland?

Hi I have a question. If I buy Veon 19 Inch HD LED TV/DVD Combo VN1912LEDDVD(http://www.thewarehouse.co.nz/red/catalog/product/Veon-19-Inch

Started by jake kang

7 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by jake kang

My Homecast "My Freeview HD" box

I Have a Homecast 9200dtr MyFreeview HD recorder with the latest firmware loaded Since the latest new Channel started when I change channel…

Started by Kevin Wilkinson

3 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Kevin Wilkinson

No Signal and all channels disappeared.

Hi - I just turned my Samsung TV on which has built in freeview and been working fine for years and now it seems all the channels have disa…

Started by Kate

9 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by Bill McMurray

ZMT-640PVR problems

I have two (2) of the recommended Zinwell PVR-640R  Freeview boxs. I purchased 2 because they are recommended and obviously, I have two TVs…

Started by Neil Denby

1 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Aaron Butler

Need a freeview box for a new TV?

We just bought a new TV and can't get all the channels, namely 1-3.  We have sky TV in our lounge and the TV is freeview ready. Do we have…

Started by Vicki Swann

6 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Biggles

Unable to record TV programmes via STB

Have STB connected to VCR/DVD combo unit connected to analogue TV.Everything works fine except for VCR recording.After setting VCR to reco…

Started by Geoffrey Wright

8 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Graham Wilson

Status 530 caravan ariel with freeview terestial

Hi, I have a imported a English caravan with the above Ariel. Is this Ariel suitable? Information:   http://www.visionplus.co.uk/shop/statu

Started by Dave Jennings

8 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Biggles

PVR library access problem

My PVR Dish TV T1050 has recently developed a problem. When I click library on my remote it comes with the message "media not alive". I hav…

Started by Stephen

0 Nov 27, 2013

Panasonic TV

I have a Panasonic TV with built-in Freeview but would like very much to use the MyFreeview option and record shows. Is this possible or do…

Started by Andy Langford

2 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Biggles

RSS

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

willis replied to Murray Glue's discussion Dish TV and S7070rHD-XM
"a satellite finder will give a strong reading if the dish is aimed at a tree,or the ground or the…"
51 minutes ago
Murray Glue replied to Murray Glue's discussion Dish TV and S7070rHD-XM
"I agree. I now have the TV and the S7070 box talking, and a thumping big signal on the satellite…"
18 hours ago
James Eaton replied to James Eaton's discussion Once again TVNZ channels video and audio out of sync in Waikanae
"Still doing it this morning with reports from other people in the area that they have this problem…"
Friday
James Eaton posted a discussion

Once again TVNZ channels video and audio out of sync in Waikanae

All TVNZ channels video and audio is out of sync from the Ngarara transmitter.Can someone get this…See More
Friday
James Eaton replied to Bruce's discussion CH1 is Recording CH100?
"Bruce. What I have done in the past is re-tune my box - I have a Dish T1050. I have no idea how…"
Wednesday
rebecca posted a discussion

Samsung

The freeveiw app is just a frozen page.....I've tried to re install but it still won't work
Wednesday
Bruce posted a discussion

CH1 is Recording CH100?

Just lately my Magic TV Box has been recording CH100 (which is nothing) when I have selected a…See More
Wednesday
Clive Delves replied to Adele Paris's discussion Lost Maori & Prime channels on Freeview
"I just had the same sort of problem here in Tokoroa.. Prime was pixelating on large portions of the…"
Feb 9

Connect With Us!

© 2018   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service