Freeview equipment (106)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Status 530 caravan ariel with freeview terestial

Hi, I have a imported a English caravan with the above Ariel. Is this Ariel suitable? Information:   http://www.visionplus.co.uk/shop/statu

Started by Dave Jennings

8 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Biggles

PVR library access problem

My PVR Dish TV T1050 has recently developed a problem. When I click library on my remote it comes with the message "media not alive". I hav…

Started by Stephen

0 Nov 27, 2013

Panasonic TV

I have a Panasonic TV with built-in Freeview but would like very much to use the MyFreeview option and record shows. Is this possible or do…

Started by Andy Langford

2 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Biggles

My Freeview UHF Dish TV T1050

Hi everyone I'm new to this forum. I'm looking at getting a freeview box Model Number T1050 And was wanting to know If any of you have got…

Started by Gina

4 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Paul

Alkris ALK-FTA3 Changes viewing chanel to whatever is set to record... most frustrating.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem or have I spent $130approx on a pile of @#$%!? I have tried resetting channels and now my closest…

Started by Zalina

5 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Paul

DishTV satBox S7070r playing up

In the last few days our satellite receiver has been playing up! When we turn it on now it switches itself off after a few seconds and endl…

Started by Roy

3 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by Roy

UHF Aerial Problem

I have my Igloo receiver connected to the UHF aerial on my roof but it is not picking up any channels. I have checked all the connections o…

Started by Andy Gibb

8 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Andy Gibb

Replacement for a Transonic Freeview Remote?????

I have a new Transonic UHF box (Model TC2884STB) and the remote is atrocious (new batteries included) - it seems very variable and sometime…

Started by Ian

3 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by David Lipscombe

Homecast HT9200DTR MyFreeview - Software Release 01.07.3B

The latest software for Homecast HT9200DTR is available for download from the DTV Solutions website. Download Link including instructions:…

Started by Anil Hari

2 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Kevin Wilkinson

Link external aerial to multiple TVs?

How is that done? Is it easy to do?  

Started by Julian Visch

5 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Mike G

RSS

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

Dish TV
Dish TV Support replied to Trudy knighton's discussion Lost Internet connection
"Hi It would be best if you could contact our support team while in front of the unit. Call from a…"
21 hours ago
Grant Morris replied to Grant Morris's discussion Panasonic TH-32ES500Z built in satellite tuner - no signal
"Thanks for all the advice but after trying everything I still couldn't get the dish to line up…"
yesterday
Trudy knighton replied to Trudy knighton's discussion Lost Internet connection
"The guy put in a black dish to box ... Then that looks like it plugs to our sky cable ?"
yesterday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Trudy knighton's discussion Lost Internet connection
"Hi Trudy Are you able to let me know what you are using to view Freeview? Is it via a box or is the…"
yesterday
Biggles replied to Mark Hunter's discussion Free view on Demand app Lg tv.
"What model TV and how have you got it connected? TV's need to be connected to a UHF antenna…"
Tuesday
Trudy knighton replied to Mark Hunter's discussion Free view on Demand app Lg tv.
"How does the Freeview work on lg tv.... We have a new lg ... Sky goes ok but can't get live…"
Tuesday
Trudy knighton replied to Trudy knighton's discussion Lost Internet connection
"Hi Josh thank you for replying... Last night I did a reset... Couldn't do the wifi at the…"
Monday
Kenny replied to Mark Hunter's discussion Free view on Demand app Lg tv.
Monday

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service