Freeview equipment (114)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is anyone having a issue with their Homecast 9200dtr recorder

Is anyone having a issue with their Homecast 9200dtr recorder I will Change the channel, then without warning will jump to the Indian Chann…

Started by Kevin Wilkinson

3 May 17, 2014
Reply by Kevin Wilkinson

Remote

Hi there I can't seem to pause and rewind with my freeview remote. I can play fastforward stop record. Does anyone know how to fix this?  

Started by Gina

10 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Biggles

Can I watch tv in Woodside Ave, Auckland?

Hi I have a question. If I buy Veon 19 Inch HD LED TV/DVD Combo VN1912LEDDVD(http://www.thewarehouse.co.nz/red/catalog/product/Veon-19-Inch

Started by jake kang

7 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by jake kang

My Homecast "My Freeview HD" box

I Have a Homecast 9200dtr MyFreeview HD recorder with the latest firmware loaded Since the latest new Channel started when I change channel…

Started by Kevin Wilkinson

3 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Kevin Wilkinson

No Signal and all channels disappeared.

Hi - I just turned my Samsung TV on which has built in freeview and been working fine for years and now it seems all the channels have disa…

Started by Kate

9 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by Bill McMurray

ZMT-640PVR problems

I have two (2) of the recommended Zinwell PVR-640R  Freeview boxs. I purchased 2 because they are recommended and obviously, I have two TVs…

Started by Neil Denby

1 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Aaron Butler

Need a freeview box for a new TV?

We just bought a new TV and can't get all the channels, namely 1-3.  We have sky TV in our lounge and the TV is freeview ready. Do we have…

Started by Vicki Swann

6 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Biggles

Unable to record TV programmes via STB

Have STB connected to VCR/DVD combo unit connected to analogue TV.Everything works fine except for VCR recording.After setting VCR to reco…

Started by Geoffrey Wright

8 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Graham Wilson

Status 530 caravan ariel with freeview terestial

Hi, I have a imported a English caravan with the above Ariel. Is this Ariel suitable? Information:   http://www.visionplus.co.uk/shop/statu

Started by Dave Jennings

8 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Biggles

PVR library access problem

My PVR Dish TV T1050 has recently developed a problem. When I click library on my remote it comes with the message "media not alive". I hav…

Started by Stephen

0 Nov 27, 2013

RSS

Latest Activity

Linda posted a discussion

Freeview Mini Guide

Hi,Recently freeview upgraded on our tv (Samsung Series 6) automatically.  I can't get rid of the…See More
7 hours ago
Krissy Lane posted a discussion

App continually failing on Panasonic tv

app keeps exiting or won’t open at all. I know it’s not internet connection issues as Netflix…See More
yesterday
Jeremy E replied to Jeremy E's discussion RT on Freeview?
"David - Thanks for that post. Maybe Sky does have exclusive rights. I will write to RT to find out…"
Tuesday
David Lipscombe replied to Jeremy E's discussion RT on Freeview?
"Biggles if you had watched Triangle/Stratos television when it was on the Freeview systems you…"
Tuesday

Connect With Us!

© 2018   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service