Freeview equipment (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DIYer seeks assistance.

Hi All, I am in Wanganui and currently can receive 3 analogue channels (not ideally) via a ribbon on the lounge wall. I have looked at the…

Started by Graham

11 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by James Gray

My Freeview

I have a JC Mathew DVB320T set top Box  , it has the usual fault's with this product going by "Geekzone" Forum ,update didn't help much , o…

Started by Nathan

1 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by Bel

Satellite Channels - Scan missing channels

Anyone who may have scanned for channels on Satellite or completed an install or a Factory Reset may have noticed a problem with the channe…

Started by Alan Cobcroft

0 Mar 14, 2013

How to tell if that cable coming out of the wall is connected up to an aerial or a dish?

Just like analogue TV (or "fuzzyvision"), you need something to pick up the digital TV signal transmitted over the air. To get Freeview Sa…

Started by Bel

2 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by john

Review: satBox Ultra S7090PVR - myFreeview Satellite DTR

DishTV S7090PVR - myfreeview satellite  If you're a busy on a daily basis, you will find it difficult in trying to catch up and unwind on t…

Started by Josh Hill

0 Jan 23, 2013

Dish TV Users: Updating your receiver using a USB stick

Dish TV users will have the option to update the firmware of the receiver using an OTA Update or a USB.  Updating the receiver over a USB w…

Started by Josh Hill

0 Jan 21, 2013

RSS

Connect With Us!

Latest Activity

Kyudos replied to Kyudos's discussion Dish TV T2100 Wifi Issue
"That's not particularly practical for an upstairs TV - I bought this unit because it had…"
yesterday
David Lipscombe replied to Kyudos's discussion Dish TV T2100 Wifi Issue
"I had the same trouble with 2 different boxes and I found an ethernet cable worked alot better than…"
yesterday
Kyudos replied to Kyudos's discussion Dish TV T2100 Wifi Issue
"Yes - but non of my other devices (Smart TV, phones, Kindles, laptop, PC) have any trouble…"
yesterday
Josh Hill replied to Kyudos's discussion Dish TV T2100 Wifi Issue
"Have you tried resetting the modem?  Josh"
yesterday
Kyudos posted a discussion

Dish TV T2100 Wifi Issue

I just bought a T2100 and I can't get  a WiFi internet connection.I can connect to my WiFi network,…See More
May 19
Josh Hill replied to Rachel Hughes's discussion Single programmes recording for 20+ hrs
"Hi Rachel,  Are you able you conduct a reboot from the mains and reboot on to see if that…"
May 18
bundy replied to Josh Hill's discussion Satellite TV - How it works
May 17
Rachel Hughes posted a discussion

Singke programmes recording for 20+ hrs

When recording shows on my Satbox s8200 these keep recording for around 20 hours after the show has…See More
May 17

Upcoming Works

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service