Freeview Channels (124)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Announcement: TV2+1 Details

TVNZ's new channel, TV2+1 begins transmission at 7am on Sunday September 1. This new channel has all of TV2's fantastic programming, an hou…

Started by Josh Hill ✔️

10 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

New Freeview Channel: TVSN launching on Freeview 20 August

Competition in the TV shopping market will heat up in August with the arrival of the TV Shopping Network (TVSN) broadcast on SKY Channel 24…

Started by Josh Hill ✔️

10 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

why can we not have other channels other than the one we have on the westcoast

I live on the westcoast of the south island and we do not get HD we would like to know when are we going to get more cannels as the one tha…

Started by graham hunt

3 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Mike G

Sommet Sport

Was on Sommets FB page this morning.   We get a lot of questions on how to receiver Sommet Sports. *90% of the population can r…

Started by Jo Marshall

0 Aug 17, 2013

New Channel

Last thing we need is another damn shopping channel Can't think of anything more boring. I never buy off line and have only viewed the curr…

Started by Jo Marshall

2 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Jo Marshall

JCMathews and Sommet Sport channel

Hi there, I have a JCMatthew Frreview box DVB-TB01. I had heard about this new sports channel and so I went and had a look but it was blank…

Started by Jason McKinnon

14 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Jason McKinnon

Freeviewnz.tv Website updates

Hi, could someone change the channel description on the website for C4? If you click on the channel it says that C4 has a wide range of pro…

Started by Mike G

2 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Mike G

Sommet Sport

Some one has posted on Sommets FB page that they were able to get Sommet on channel 27. Also another message from someone on FB said they c…

Started by Jo Marshall

4 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Jo Marshall

Sommet Sports to launch on Freeview|HD today.

SOMMET SPORTS PRESS RELEASE: New free-to-air sport broadcaster, Sommet Sports, has confirmed its channel will launch in New Zealand on Thur…

Started by Josh Hill ✔️

0 Jul 18, 2013

Canterbury Television will be available in Timaru from 1st June 2013!

Excited to announce that from tomorrow (June 1st), CTV - Canterbury Television will be available to South Canterbury - from the Waitaki riv…

Started by Bel

0 May 31, 2013

RSS

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

Rob Barr replied to Rob Barr's discussion Sattelite or UHF?
"Ah yes better picture quality on uhf, good point, I'd forgotten about that. Thanks for the…"
Friday
Biggles replied to Rob Barr's discussion Sattelite or UHF?
"Well Optus D2 is of no use anyway as Freeview and Sky are on Optus…"
Friday
"Thx B, satellite only was my conclusion too, but still scratching my head around how the confusion…"
Friday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Rob Barr's discussion Sattelite or UHF?
"Hi Guys,  I am looking at a article to publish on this forum to help with the difference of…"
Friday
"P.S. If it's any help here is a screen shot of my Android Box settings for Optus D1."
Thursday
"It's a Satellite Receiver and no way will it work on UHF. Found a manual for it…"
Thursday
"Part 2 ... the house has an old sky satellite on the roof, but not used for many years. I repaired…"
Thursday
Rob Barr posted a discussion

Sattelite or UHF?

Ok long story ... I've an arielbox ultra T1050PVR, which picks up UHF with good clarity. But every…See More
Thursday

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service