Freeview Channels (120)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Channel

Last thing we need is another damn shopping channel Can't think of anything more boring. I never buy off line and have only viewed the curr…

Started by Jo Marshall

2 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Jo Marshall

JCMathews and Sommet Sport channel

Hi there, I have a JCMatthew Frreview box DVB-TB01. I had heard about this new sports channel and so I went and had a look but it was blank…

Started by Jason McKinnon

14 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Jason McKinnon

Freeviewnz.tv Website updates

Hi, could someone change the channel description on the website for C4? If you click on the channel it says that C4 has a wide range of pro…

Started by Mike G

2 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Mike G

Sommet Sport

Some one has posted on Sommets FB page that they were able to get Sommet on channel 27. Also another message from someone on FB said they c…

Started by Jo Marshall

4 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Jo Marshall

Sommet Sports to launch on Freeview|HD today.

SOMMET SPORTS PRESS RELEASE: New free-to-air sport broadcaster, Sommet Sports, has confirmed its channel will launch in New Zealand on Thur…

Started by Josh Hill ✔️

0 Jul 18, 2013

Canterbury Television will be available in Timaru from 1st June 2013!

Excited to announce that from tomorrow (June 1st), CTV - Canterbury Television will be available to South Canterbury - from the Waitaki riv…

Started by Bel

0 May 31, 2013

Adding new free channels

Hi all.  New to this freeview so please bear with me.  Just bought a Dish TV satbox, and wondering how to add channels, and to know what el…

Started by Vim Fuego

2 May 15, 2013
Reply by Alan

New channels

Hi am new to Freeview Forum so not sure I'm using it correctly. Just wondered what other channels are coming to Freeview in the foreseeable…

Started by Jo Marshall

5 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by Jo Marshall

Can any one help?

Yestrday and this morning when I turned my telly on at about 7am I was randomly going through the channels when I noticed that between chan…

Started by Jo Marshall

7 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Jo Marshall

Channels

What is the advantage of freeview? I find that you cannot get that many more channels. I am new to this forum, so please be kind. Dineke…

Started by Dineke Kleyn

3 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Bill McMurray

RSS

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

Dish TV
Dish TV Support replied to Trudy knighton's discussion Lost Internet connection
"Hi It would be best if you could contact our support team while in front of the unit. Call from a…"
23 hours ago
Grant Morris replied to Grant Morris's discussion Panasonic TH-32ES500Z built in satellite tuner - no signal
"Thanks for all the advice but after trying everything I still couldn't get the dish to line up…"
yesterday
Trudy knighton replied to Trudy knighton's discussion Lost Internet connection
"The guy put in a black dish to box ... Then that looks like it plugs to our sky cable ?"
yesterday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Trudy knighton's discussion Lost Internet connection
"Hi Trudy Are you able to let me know what you are using to view Freeview? Is it via a box or is the…"
yesterday
Biggles replied to Mark Hunter's discussion Free view on Demand app Lg tv.
"What model TV and how have you got it connected? TV's need to be connected to a UHF antenna…"
Tuesday
Trudy knighton replied to Mark Hunter's discussion Free view on Demand app Lg tv.
"How does the Freeview work on lg tv.... We have a new lg ... Sky goes ok but can't get live…"
Tuesday
Trudy knighton replied to Trudy knighton's discussion Lost Internet connection
"Hi Josh thank you for replying... Last night I did a reset... Couldn't do the wifi at the…"
Monday
Kenny replied to Mark Hunter's discussion Free view on Demand app Lg tv.
Monday

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service